Voffie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqa9yJA-OAw THIS YS 8 TRAILER. THE GAME LOOKS SO GOOD.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    PS4 and Vita
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Aw, dang. I'd totally buy it if it would get a PC port at some point.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It certainly does look great. The day this gets ported to PC will be an awesome one. It would be awesome if I got fluent enough in Japanese when that day comes.
    And so begins the rendering of 10 videos. My computer is going to not do much for the rest of the night.
    Today has been a day of recording. Tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a day of editing.
    Discounting Star Fox 64 3D, of the 6 main series Star Fox games, 3 of them have had the same story. It kinda sucks.
    Star Wolf's theme from Star Fox 2 is kinda cool. Kinda like it more than the actual Star Wolf theme.
    And on to more exciting news, Toriyama revealed Future Trunks will be in Dragon Ball Super. HE'S BACK~
    Reactions: Trash Boat
    Voffie
    Voffie
    I'm actually more excited now than when I was when Dragon Ball Super was announced.
    One day I hope Kirby games return to having Dark Matter be a villain. It continues to be featured in Kirby games
    Voffie
    Voffie
    It has been suggested that Dark Nova from Squeak Squad is related to Dark Matter, along with it's appearance as the final boss in the side mode of Kirby Mass Attack. The Dark Matter Swordsman from Dreamland 2 appears in the Meta Knight mode of Planet Robobot. Dark Matter is probably the most interesting Kirby villain.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Dark Nebula. He was said to be the lord of the underworld. Though he could be related, just like Dark Mind could be. I could swear people asked the creators at some point and they denied it for both.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    I don't know why I called Nebula, Nova. That was silly of me, but it has been heavily hinted at by HAL Laboratories in a Japanese only 20th anniversary book that Nebula is related to Dark Matter
    How I win Smite matches. Put me on a hyper carry.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Sounds like I need to tell you the tale of the Kulkulkan autos. I got like 7 kills with kulkulkan autos during various team fights.
    LobAutumny
    LobAutumny
    Jesus christ.
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    man i havent played smite in so long. this comment chain makes me want to pick it back up.
    My favorite characters to play in 100% Orange Juice are Krila, Yuki, Sherry, and Peat. Krila and Yuki are fun.
    Granger
    Granger
    Nanako, Fernet and Hime for me.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    I played some 100% Orange Juice last night with a friend of mine. It was the day of me. I won every game except the ones where I played Saki and Kyoko.
    You know what I haven't played through in awhile? Fire Emblem 6. Time for Roy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom