Prism
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just heard someone ask some else how they were "coping" with their brother being gay. I left the room 'v'
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    ShadowPulse69
    ShadowPulse69
    Well, that's not a very good start to a conversation..........
    I don't get what's so hard for people to understand. Just because someone's gay doesn't mean they aren't human. They just have interest in a different gender then you. Nothing big. If they love a certain gender then you, it's no big deal. I don't get why people have to tell other's who to like and who to not like.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Prejudice is not inherently a bad or good thing, because it's (mostly) irrational. Having an aversion to homosexuals is not bad, because you can't help it. It's how you deal with it (through for instance evasion, exposure or elimination) that matters (and where it can become discrimination).
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Some people don't approve of homosexuality. "Coping" means they aren't being a total :red: :red: about it, they might not approve but they don't actually have to go hand in hand proclaiming their undying passion and encouragement either. That man still loves his brother all the same and that's all that matters.
    I think I'm getting a lot closer to making art that I'm satisfied with. I guess I'll throw some stuff up on here once I'm up for it!
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    make sure you don't look too closely because you'll end up hating it even though it's amazing
    Prism
    Prism
    I'll try to keep that in mind!
    Reactions: Prism
    Prism
    Prism
    Eh, I guess getting my own place and living on my own is one of the only things. I feel really caged with the way my parents handle me :<
    Rekviemi
    Rekviemi
    Would you actually rather live alone than with someone?
    Prism
    Prism
    Not necessarily alone (I'd get super lonely 'v'), but I just want to run my life myself. I feel like I've gotten to the point where I know what's good for myself
    I'm getting really down about how I really don't have a community that I feel like I'm a part of. I just feel so alone
    Wasnt you the sylveon from earlier that i met?...now your a flareon?....my my the evolution possibilities we have (i wish i could do that in-game)
    Reactions: Prism
    Prism
    Prism
    Mmhm! I decided to do a lil floop. It's kind of like an evolution, but more floopy. (And me too! I'm too indecisive 'v')
    *Obligatory thanks for following and why did you follow message*
    Prism
    Prism
    Oh, I just thought you seemed cool! And it's no problem <3
    One of the greatest feelings on this Earth is finding a song that makes you cry the first time you hear it.
    I've worked myself back to hating my own art. Even tho I've improved quite a bit... I just can't even get up the nerve to try anymore. ;n;
    K
    Krasunir
    Hating your art isn't going to make it better. Plus, it's been proven that when you're more optimistic about your abilities, you do better at them.

So don't hate it; see the flaws and improve it.
    Thinkin' about getting back on social media. Not sure if this'll be a huge mistake or a fun lil' passtime...
    king40606
    king40606
    Don't get addicted, then it won't be the former
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    Depends on which. Facebook is a huge mistake but I know nothing of the snap-chats and instagrams, I hear they're not too bad in comparison.
    Prism
    Prism
    Yea, I've learned through osmosis that Facebook is godawful. XP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom