505Games
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can u add a event called a soler flare so a metor of soler fragments spawns and so do the enemys from the soler piller during the luner events
    Congrats console yall are growing a HUGE community, just like the PC, all we need now is a Boss rush, Lunatic Cultist, than the Pillars, than the Moon Lord, finishing off with the moon lord summoning my boy Ocram after his Death and make him stronger. Lol that will never happen. Don't know why I even posted.
    i understand that 505 games works very hard but its still annoying when not all of us get answerd
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Imagine you're managing the community of Terraria Console, alone. Would you have the time to answer hundreds of questions that might be asked tons of time already or maybe even unrelated? Doubt you can. So be patient.
    GamerTheC/03
    GamerTheC/03
    And the Mobile... #Mobilefun! ;)
    505Games
    505Games
    Some may fall through the cracks, and some may be looked over for other reasons, but we try to interact/answer as much as possible. Thanks for your understanding and patience :)
    omg somebody told me to ask here so i did
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    omg stop doing multiple posts and start using the comment button

Also, you have no point asking anywhere, you won't actually get an answer.

pssssh nothing personnel kid
    when is 1.3 coming for consoles?
    TerrariaOnXboxOne
    TerrariaOnXboxOne
    1.3 for consoles is long away my friend because they have so many consoles to port 1.3 on to and that takes time not to mention 1.3 has over 3000 items.
    T
    the freakin rookie
    all i really want from 1.3 is expert mode moonlord and the luner events plus the items from those feuters
    505Games
    505Games
    1.3 for console (and mobile) is a popular suggestion! We know everyone wants it, but have nothing official on that quite yet. Stay tuned to find out what is next for consoles!
    hey just from u 505 when u get 124 out to xb1 and 360 when do u thank is the best estemit u will start the development of 1.3 for moble and consoles
    505Games
    505Games
    Couldn't say. There isn't anything official on 1.3 for consoles yet. Hang in there :)
    T
    the freakin rookie
    i just like to thank u 505 u really inspird a lot of people
    505, I updated my Terraria on PS Vita, Why can't i set controls? it's hard to aim when moving, I want set L to jump and X to grapple.
    When will console 1.3 come out?
    T
    the freakin rookie
    but i like sometimes all i do is watch1.3 gameplay
    Pootin_cultist
    Pootin_cultist
    Probally june 30 idk
    505Games
    505Games
    We don't have any official news/announcement on 1.3 for consoles yet, but we know everyone wants it (especially now that you have all of the 1.2.4 content). Stay tuned, as soon as we have information on the next update, we will let everyone know ;)
    Can i just ask that if the 1.3 update for mobile and console is on june 30 rumors true
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    I am not an official developer, but I think that is extremely unlikely: 1.3 is way too big to have been finished by now, nor has 505 Games ever mentioned beginning work on 1.3, and considering mobile's restrictions, they very well never may.
    T
    the freakin rookie
    but could they start the 1.3 update for consoles and if they can i thank it would finish at the begining of 2018 or very late 2017
    505Games
    505Games
    That has to be a rumor, as we haven't made any announcements regarding 1.3 content for mobile or console.
    hey 505 you rlly should change the title screen music for the mobile version cause it sounds a little strange
    505Games
    505Games
    Thanks for the feedback!
    GamerTheC/03
    GamerTheC/03
    So what zeskorion I spell Because, Cause, cause I'm from the south and I was raised Southern Style, also hint birthplace of Country Music
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    But that says "cause" (as in the cause of something) not "cuz".
    Are there any rules about asking about consle update 1.2.4?
    505Games
    505Games
    It is in end stages of QA currently, we'll update when we move forward.
    Freakshow
    Freakshow
    Any estimate on when?

I'm so thirsty for new content!
    TheZombieZlayer
    TheZombieZlayer
    They will when they can, they aren't against the community like that :)
    Multiplayer Crash Report! The Mobile Version Crashes for me and my sibs when I enter a world of theirs too fast. I have to wait for from 5 - 15 Seconds, also there is a crash if you Have a lot of chests in 1 world.
    Reactions: TheZombieZlayer
    505Games
    505Games
    Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Can you report it to support? You can open a ticket at 505games.com/support
    QA almost done for consoles?..
    Reactions: Desert06
    505Games
    505Games
    We will update everyone when we move it along. Thanks for the continued interest and support!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom