HappyDays
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello HappyDays! I am the creator of Pumpking's Mod. I didn't know that you played it. Anyway, there's an update! Pumpking's Horseman no longer completely pwns you, and souls are easier to get. There's also a new boss! Yay!
    GamerTheC/03
    GamerTheC/03
    I so hope Happy will fight that THING again it was funny seeing him die to it. Also I want to see what it drops
    Oh dang I didn't realize you were on forums! Thanks for using my mod in your videos; it really motivated me to work on new updates for it :D
    i was thinking and i thought you could bring back all of your characters and make them team up in n terraria6.
    Happy happy! I love all the series you have created so far, especially Selena, Rufus, and Melanie! They all seem to help me understand how to be a better class character for each of them, although Rufus is modded (and for some reason the mods are causing immense FPS drop...).

I also have some ideas for you, somethings you may of not done before.
    Argo11
    Argo11
    2)How about a multiplayer series? I believe that multiplayer expert can also be far more difficult getting all the class stuff for each character. I reccomend having not just completing the story, but also having a seriously difficult challenge, such as...collecting all the items in game.(if you get Crimson world, it's possible to get the corrupt items via fishing and cleminator. Same the opposite way around).
    Argo11
    Argo11
    3)Brining back the Gunslinger. This time, MODDED. (or the basic same idea for Selena and Serena. A modded version of their series. You can even make it so they both go together!)
    Argo11
    Argo11
    Sorry all the posts were more than 420 words, so I had to cut them into pieces
    HAPPY HAPPY when the rufus play through ends I was wondering if u could do a expert modded warrior play through with a lot of mods that could be cool
    The Pumking's Blade
    The Pumking's Blade
    Also the mod in the 2nd episode of Sophie that allows u to to turn tools to their bars and craft things that u can't get like the vile thorn is called the imksushi's mod it's a cool mod also in that mod some NPC sells bosses summoning item like the dryad, steampunker, and the cyborg (if the boss's are defeated) the wizard will sell the event like the frost moon and the pumpkin moon (if the event boss is defeated)
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Wat
    The Pumking's Blade
    @HappyDays HAPPY HAPPY I love the building in the hill and the tree house idea on the Sophie modded expert mode play through its such an amazing idea, so I was wondering if like the tree house could be where the magic npcs live like the Mage NPC from tremor, the wizard NPC, ect and at the top would be the great magic room filled with magic weapons and armour I think that would be cool, anyway bye happy
    HAPPY HAPPY what music do you use in your videos?

oh yeah, and i made a mod you might like to check out.:p
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Why did you put the "HAPPY HAPPY" at the beginning? One "Happy" is enough.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    he seems to like that, people often say that on his channel.:p
    Pixel
    Pixel
    It's true.
    there is a new throwing weapon for rufus that is obtained from the borean strider called cyro fangs
    I am LOVING the Terraria 1.3.1 update! So much experimenting to do with all the new conveyors, sensors and the GRAND DESIGN! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom