SolusFalcon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have you ever had a moment where you just explode in anger that doesn't end for the rest of the day?
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    I generally never get mad, but for some reason this time I literally went crazy with anger...
    Aesir
    Aesir
    It happens, and it's natural. I'm mostly stoic, but there are times emotions overwhelm me as well. I recommend relaxation or meditation to calm stress, however there are many other ways you may enjoy as well. Try them. They may prove to be useful in the long run.
    zeskorion
    Hi MechonRaptor. Can we talk a little?
    Rekviemi
    Rekviemi
    What's your favorite GLaDOS quote, if you remember?
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    I couldn't remember all of it so I found it:
    "I have your brain scanned and permanently backed up in case something terrible happens to you, which it's just about to. Don't believe me? Here, I'll put you on... '~Helloooooooooooooo~' That's you! That's how dumb you sound!"
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Somehow I was expecting the potato one.
    ♫ "I'm flying in the sky, I'm soaring in the blue, I know I'm only here because of you..."♫
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    ♫ "The feelings in my heart, I'll show them to you one by one, so I'm thanking you, I'm thanking you, for all that you've done."♫
    What's up! Been a while.
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    I can see that silly xD but I've called you Namir for so long I'm used to it. The groups still chugging along, and we finally reached the second arch of the story where we enter the digital world. ThatOneRobloxHater is now TheAlphaAndTheOmega, and he's still in charge of DoD. But I'm so happy to hear from you again!
    NinjaPixel
    NinjaPixel
    Hahaha that's awesome. Fairly decent name change for him lol. If I get time today I'll take a look at it. Been thinking bout coming back for a while now that I've got more time.
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    Of course, take your time Ninja. I'd be an honor to have you back with us.
    I never realized how messed up Dead by Daylight's lore is.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Yeah it's not very well written but still messed up.
    "Ya'll are too eager to see a skeleman get axed!" I believe that's a good description for youtube comments about the genocide run.
    "May be time to retreat; You need a diva review. You can see I never miss a beat, Your makeover's long overdue!"
    I'm finally going to start sketching again. I've only drawn Pokemon, but I hope with my new sketchbook and practice I can draw people.
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    That way I may be able to draw custom thumbnails for my videos too. I was planning on buying one of those digital sketch pads after I'm comfortable drawing in my sketchbook.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Draw future trunks from Dragon Ball Super ;)
    Keigora
    Keigora
    Awrsome, man c:
    Just remember that the digital tablets doesn't make it so it's suddenly all better ;/
    "Tablet get! +15 skill!" That's nt how it works. It's an entirely different medium in which you gotta practice practice practice qwq
    I can't wait for Dead by Daylight, as odd as it sounds. It may be classified as a horror game, but if it doesn't have jumpscares then sure!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom