Cryx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just saw one of those weird underground heart shrines in my Mobile version of Terraria, and I got 4 life crystals out of it. Sweet!
    Reactions: Ori
    Cryx
    Cryx
    By the way, it took me a good two minutes to notice what the shrine actually was, haha.
    Ori
    Ori
    What's this? I've never heard of such a thing
    Oh my god, is Nickelodeon actually getting their :red: together? The Loud House and Harvey Beaks are signs of hope guys.
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    Never as good as it was. Ever.
    Cryx
    Cryx
    But it's getting becoming better, and I heard that Breadwinners and Sanjay and Craig are being cancelled, the worst cartoons on Nick.
    P
    Papa Dank
    If they get canceled..
    IT WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
    My 3DS just got wrecked. Anyone here have advice, tips, or help?
    5QTRwAq.jpg
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    But a New 3DS...? Edit: Or an old New 3DS, new New 3DS, 3DS, old 3DS, or cry.
    I just got dumped by a girl who rejected me but gave me a chance, I am no longer welcome in my group of friends [continued]
    Cryx
    Cryx
    I am now dubbed mental, and I am becoming less smart of a person. I don't even know anymore...
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I don't know what to say to that. If anything, my mind got well rested after the events that happened to me. I suggest you try rest yours as well. Take a break from your current social circles, as they seem to not benefit you at the moment. Try to relax and get some time for yourself, don't work yourself too much. Stress can make smart individuals dumbfolded.
    I went to a party last night and there were kids. One of them screamed, "SHUT THE :red: UP!" after I told her to stop hitting me.
    Left a little treat for ya in my drawing thread ;)
    Reactions: Cryx
    Cryx
    Cryx
    ever since i got that game cutemon was replaced.

you never know what the future holds though. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom