Boffin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 4 months exactly have passed since my last profile post. Think it's about time I made a dramatic comeback. Somehow.
    March, April, May, June, July... *inaudible counting and insane mathematics skills* So it's been 524,341 days since I last was on here. :D
    Boffin
    Boffin
    Well. Since i last posted a profile thing. I've looked at stuff from time to time. Probably should have made that clear. Huh.
    M_Blox
    M_Blox
    7.8/10 too much counting.
    Boffin's schedule: 1. Code 2. Code 3. Code 4. Code 5. Code 6. Code 7. Break 8. Rage 9. Code 10. Sleep
    M_Blox
    M_Blox
    Actually, I think it goes like this:

if (code != done) {
    code
    }
    Boffin
    Boffin
    Close, but your formatting disgusts me and you forgot the semi-colon. Also, "code" should either me a function or a reference to a class or variable, though you've done no operation to it, so really it should be:

while (code != CodeState.Done) //CodeState is a class with contains some constants.
    {
    code = Boffin.CodeNext();
    }

or

if (code != CodeState.Done)
    {
    code = Boffin.Code();
    }

What is wrong with me.
    M_Blox
    M_Blox
    mate I had to program using Python, it was depressing
    Hi boffin, just here to say that I will get my pc next week, so we can start the project next week, we got plenty off sprite and there will be a corruption/crimson alt made by tobbvald originally
    Sorry to bother you, but could you help me add an item in-game? It doesn't have to really do anything, I'm just struggling to get an item in-game which doesn't crash it. Thanks for any help! (I've gotten VS working, was installing an entirely different program than what I wanted xD)
    Boffin
    Boffin
    Well, there are a lot of times when the maximum item count comes into play, so I made a variable called "newitems" or similar. Then, whenever the max item number came up, I added " + newitems" to it. Then, I went to the end of the long If elseif chain in Item.cs.
    Boffin
    Boffin
    Then, I went into Lang.cs and added the name and tooltip by CTRL + Fing "3601". Then, I went into recipe.cs, and added onto the end, in similar format to the rest of the recipes, my item with a dirt block as the item. Done. :p
    PapyroKinesis
    PapyroKinesis
    Hmm. If I added you on something, could you explain it to me in further detail? Thanks for the current information though!
    Yo, can you code Boss AI's? Since tAPI might not be out for a long time, I'd like to make Terraria+ 100% revamped and standalone, and I'll need your help.
    Boffin
    Boffin
    0.0 Holy crap I'll have 3 standalones to work on :p That's fine, I'll join you!
    Azu
    Azu
    Pssst.
    Heed my advice.
    Motorcycle mount.
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Haven't been on in a while, but thanks! I'm preparing sprites and whatnot for the occasion. Thanks, TGB!
    I've heard that you found a way to create dimensions, do you mind telling me how you did it?
    Boffin
    Boffin
    Erm... well, you have to Save the current world, generate a new world (you can use custom code), save that world with a pre-generated name and then spawn the player. I can't go into a ridiculous amount of detail :p
    Passthejampls
    Passthejampls
    Ok thank you, ill look into that further a little later.
    So what about my training *dramatic music plays*
    Boffin
    Boffin
    I would say the second one is the correct one. Though, there doesn't seem to be any indication as to what it is :(
    Sonnette
    Sonnette
    WAIT! Did you try recompiling it, or did you not?
    Boffin
    Boffin
    Welp, I'm using fixed 1.3.0.4 code, that I am recompiling.
    check out my mod! it's a bit of an obscure mod since the (noob) creator put it in the WIP section. tho it's a pretty good mod! you can find it in my signature
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom