MegaMage314 🌳

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2: "We can't have the main villain be killed off by falling into a grinder, that'd be way too graphic."
    Welp, I guess I live in an apartment again now. I'm really tired...
    Reactions: Pupusyaviy and Teal
    Pupusyaviy
    Pupusyaviy
    Hey man, at least you get alone time, at the expense of... oh wait.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I'm actually still living with my family, I'm not quite "mature" enough to live on my own. We had to move cause it turns out having a big house is expensive, regardless of how nice or terrible the place actually is.
    Speaking of storage, my family is moving out soon, and my Dad had me help him get a bunch of junk out of the garage.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Then some stuff happened, and long story short, we had to put all the stuff we took out back inside...
    Playing pokemon Platinum, I battled Dialga and caught it on my first try with just two ultra balls.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Then I tried Palkia and I accidentally killed it in one hit with a critical...
    Pupusyaviy
    Pupusyaviy
    That happened to me when I was trying to catch Regirock in Sapphire, I OHKO'd it with a Surf from a Wailord.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I think the crit might have been cosmic revenge for catching dialga.
    Hey, you guys remember over 10 years ago when wireless game controllers came with this port thing that you had to plug into the console?
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    They'd also have to have a whole new part to computers to identify mice as well.

So it's kinda not worth going through all the trouble just to save one USB port, that's what they're pretty much put there for.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Oh... Well then I guess I'll just keep using wired mice, cause I wouldn't even be able to get that tiny connecter thing from the box to my computer without losing it.
    Scironex
    Scironex
    If memory serves, there are mice that don't require dongles. They connect via Bluetooth. Bluetooth's less efficient than whatever the dongles do, so the dongles' battery generally lasts longer.
    Just uploaded a new Mario Maker level. Not sure of I should post the code though, it's the kind of level that makes you hate whoever made it
    Mikosovich
    Mikosovich
    If it punishes the player for exploration, then it's a bad level. Troll pipes and doors are cancer.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Nah, I wouldn't go that low. There are a ton of invisible blocks though, since that was this weeks theme.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Well, I messed something up, now I have to beat the course again and re-upload it...
    I opened my DS to play some pokemon. Completely forgot I was in the middle of hunting an elder dragon yesterday the last time I played.
    K
    Krasunir
    Whoops. My bad.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I hadn't even paused the game, I just opened it up to immediately be greeted by a frenzied monster.
    Spent about 20 minutes and at least 30 lives trying to beat a super expert mario level, and when I finally get to the end...
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    It turns out I needed to collect 3 hidden red coins to get to the flag. Screw you Daniel, and also Nintendo for making this stupid game mode in the first place.
    So far, college is at least a thousand times better than highschool.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    As someone who has been to College and graduated recently this year. I can certainly say this is the case! I feel like I developed a lot as a person after exiting High School.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    My friend and I are double timing college and high school, and it's pretty rough. It's interesting though.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    That sounds pretty difficult. I actually did take a few college classes two years ago, when I was still in highschool. I had to drop them because my english and history teachers gave me tons of work and refused to let up.
    Decided to try making a Mario level for the beard bros, the theme is screwing people over with invisible blocks. Anyone have any ideas?
    General Milky
    General Milky
    Play literally any kaizo hack. Every single possible invisiblock screw has been done. There is NO original idea to be had here.

The meanest varieties, however, are the ones that trap you in place and make you have to run the timer out.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I guess, but I'm sure there's still a handful of unique variations out there, and I was kind of trying to make a level more focused on puzzles rather than all platforming.
    Architect
    Architect
    Make in invisible vine block that can only be hit as small Mario. Give the player a fire flower early on too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom