Khaelis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Woke up at 6 in the morning to get stuff done. I knew it would be a long day. It is now 3:36PM and I've just started dinner.. augh..
    *sigh* One of those days where I just couldn't sleep. This can't be good for my Laptop with it being on for so long..
    Time played today (starting new modded world): 1 hour. Death count: 41. Not kidding. I wish I was, though.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    you've been counting your deaths?
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Yeah. Why not? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Literally have not played Terraria since late November.. I need a reason to play again. >_<
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Wait, your mod doesn't work anymore? Why?
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Lack of proper updates from me and tModLoader having to update a lot recently caused a lot of the code in my mod to just not be compatitable anymore. I have to rewrite a lot of code to get it to work and I just don't have the time or urge to do it.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    On a side note, I did give @dtim permission to use the potions from my mod in his own mod and its really well done, I suggest giving it a try.
    Anyone know if you have to beat certain things before the Tavern Keep NPC starts to spawn?
    zanderr3910
    zanderr3910
    Im 99% sure you have to kill eater of worlds.
    Been thinking of giving MapleStory another shot lately. Wouldn't be playing it a lot, but.. I don't know. I'll download it atleast, I guess?
    powpowitsme
    powpowitsme
    I had fun last time i came back to it.
    It got boring quickly, though.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    I probably won't be playing it long term. It'll just be there when I get burned out of other games, to be honest.
    Building my base in the snow biome may have been a bad idea. It keeps raining and I can't see :red: at night. >:
    Kinda wish we could get the Travelling Merchant NPC's hair style. Saw it while he had a party hat on, and it looks pretty great.
    Reactions: Epax
    Epax
    Epax
    I know right. To bad we have to settle for his hat though :/
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    theres the nymph and lamia hairstyle too, wouldnt mind having those be unlockable
    Just a heads up, but if you use the site "Pokemon Showdown!", it was recently hacked and usernames and passwords were stolen. (Cont)
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    As far as I know, the passwords should encrypted. But it isn't worth the risk.
    Chevron_Boy
    Chevron_Boy
    I know this doesn't really relate to the Pokemon website, but recently a forum website I used to go on daily was hacked with my email and password on it. Nobody can access the website either, and it's been down for ~4 months. So, uh, thank you for reminding me to change my password to something else.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Yeah. Thankfully my Pokemon Showdown account only shared a password with only one other site, so I changed it to something more recent that I use.
    Definitely regretting making my base on the edge of the desert biome. Gonna have to relocate soon. Dang Sandstorms.. XD
    K
    Krasunir
    You need to build Petra. +1 food and +1 production on all desert tiles, come on.
    So, uh.. how long do Sandstorms last for? One has been going on in my world for three straight Terarria days.. I just want some sand! ;~;
    Xylia
    Xylia
    And I don't get why you need that much sand, lol. Just digging for fossils, I get enough sand to make 1k+ glass blocks usually esp since hardened sand also works for making glass..
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I never ever have enough glass walls.
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    Generating a stream of potions for six people takes quite a toll on the desert.

Honestly, just generating a steady stream of potions for myself takes quite a toll on the desert...
    Started a new world for 1.3.3. Travelled to the desert to grab some cactus and a sandstorm started. Angry Tumbler then smacked me for a 68.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Sounds to me that that tumbler...

was pretty angry with you.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Very angry.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Nothing like getting smacked in the face by a monstrous tumbleweed.
    The new armour set is a Mage/Summoner hybrid set. Seems like its early hardmode, since it gives like 25 or so defense.
    Reactions: Crimwolf
    Crimwolf
    Crimwolf
    Nice I thought its just a pure summoner set
    So, how much of the new content is locked behind hardmode? I had to create a new world and I was just wondering.
    Carried home 40 pounds of stuff home from the grocery store in hot humid weather (30C). Aughhh.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom