505Games
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 505Games your're amazing :dryadhappy:
    Reactions: Slayer_fan-11
    K
    Krasunir
    Using the name isn't roleplay, you're right. Roleplaying while using the name is obviously roleplaying.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    @Krasunir

Do not tell other members to "shut the :red: up". If you have issues with another member's content. You may use the ignore button. Or Report & Move On without getting involved. Posts such as this are very disrespectful, regardless of whether it is your intention or not.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    What are the plans for current gen consoles for 1.3? I mean, will there be any held back content, or any new things, or what?
    Reactions: Fitzwilliam
    505Games
    505Games
    It will be the equivalent of PC 1.3, no exclusives added and nothing left out. That update is still on track to release April - June sometime.
    KING_CAESAR111
    KING_CAESAR111
    No exclusives... So no more Dragon Armor or Tongibori or any of that good stuff? Or just no MORE stuff?
    happy new year! I also have a question for you, 505 games. I had a blue screen of death while I was playing Terraria, I restored my old files but I loss some of my data, I even loss my last prism, if you have a solution for this problem reply .
    so its no that terraria 1.3 is not going to be on wii u or 3ds darn well time to get a xbox one dont have the money and every time i get one my cousin breaks it so i gave up
    T
    Teal
    You stick it to the man!
    ПYX
    ПYX
    welp...at first you should by a pc and then guess i dont buy the wii version
    hey i know you guy work hard but will terraria1.3 be on wii u and for the new pc update i have something so its an items and when you mine block it will mine that block only thats in you reach so say if there are gems ans dirt around it you mine the dirt and when you do that if the dirt is in ur reach it will mine it and a survival mode witch adds food bars and food thats my request
    Reactions: Fitzwilliam and Ori
    T
    Teal
    This is a valid and well worded suggestion, I don't see why he can't post this here.
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    Honestly, I'm surprised this isn't already in-game. it's a damn shame such wonderfully crafted suggestions with such thought and care intricately weaved into them get snuffed out simply for not being as well known as others.
    This personally gets my full support.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Support or no, can someone run that through Google translate? :v
    This may be some of a pain to your team but... Can I request one last patch for the old gen containing 1.3 sprites/textures?
    Reactions: Fitzwilliam
    Safeman🌻
    Safeman🌻
    505 and Re-Logic put a lot into consideration before deciding to leave old gen as is, including a partial 1.3 update. For multiple reasons, we won't be able to bring additional sprites, textures, or other content to old gen consoles.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Above comment summed up: No, you can't.

Mwahaha.
    Umm... Any idea what the King Slime might be dropping Iron Pickaxes in Mobile Android, and what they are replacing?
    505 is a great company. They should deserve more love and respect for their efforts to bring us Terraria on the Console and Mobile fronts. Know that these guys and gals listen to your issues and they are doing their best to address them. Since so many present themselves, they might not have time to focus on specific issues; they will get to them.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Since the beginning, they showed promise. They got us excited when the game came out on the last-gen consoles. I for one, despite attaining them at a time too late, remain grateful towards those afforementioned efforts and to exceed the expectations I set forth for players like me and probably you guys.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    All in all, I, Fluffer, Better Player, and Xenia thank you all for kickstarting a forgiving sect of the Terraria community as a whole. That is all for now; keep up the excellent work.
    why is it going to take another 8 months to get 1.3 out to console i mean i know about the changing of the teams and the fact that the 1.3 update is massive but i would imagine it would take 4 months at most
    MoochGaming
    MoochGaming
    makes sense
    Azu
    Azu
    The game is being built again from the ground up, to make it a more enjoyable experience and more like the PC version.
    505Games
    505Games
    It isn't just changing the team. The reset and addition of 1.3 (A HUGE UPDATE) is a pretty big project. It'll be worth the wait. Hang in there ;)
    I'm just thinking, when 1.3 arrives, do console exlusive boss ocram get buffed or is it going to erased?
    GamerTheC/03
    GamerTheC/03
    Dang I wanted a HUUUUUUUUUGE boss rush for The Cultist then The Pillars then the Moon Lord then Ocram
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    If you ask me, he should get an Expert Mode AI, but in Expert, should still maintain his current strength position. (Harder than Golem [By a little] but much weaker than Fishron)
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Ocram is not getting an expert AI, I am 90% sure the expert Ocram will be exactly the same as normal mode.
    505 GAMES you could make a page if we terrarians can help you in updates.
    it's a good idea
    Reactions: friojas.works
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    How would you go about doing that? Adding stuff? If so, that page is the "suggestion subforum"
    LLUCCAS
    LLUCCAS
    oh... ok ;)
    505Games
    505Games
    We have sections for bug reporting and suggestions, feel free to be active there :)
    How will i download adventure maps on 1.3 update for ps4
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    You cannot because it is against the rules to do so.
    LLUCCAS
    LLUCCAS
    until you can, but you will need a pen-drive and the horizon on pc
    XoArK
    XoArK
    That is against Microsoft/Sony's TOS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom