Sash
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have been away.. playing solid terraria non stop. I died yesterday. I'm not looking forward to loading it.. why do people expect flawless?
    looking for someone to run in my king of hearts challenge ON IP SERVER. all skill levels welcome! @really brave ppl come play some hardcore
    Sash
    Sash
    forgive me I was in a foul mood after such a big loss <3 did you draw the dryad? very well done.. I usually draw my own sprites and renders but I was lazy this time.
    Sash
    Sash
    would you like me to put a link in the description giving you credit?
    Ofelie
    Ofelie
    No its OK :)
    the mornings run was a disaster.. I died, auto stack pot and then my secondary had no arrows ..would have looked hell rookie lmfao killme
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Ouch... sorry to hear that. Forgetting to favorite potions has caused trouble for me a few times as well. Also, gel. The one time I did multiplayer with someone taught me to always favorite the gel and wood because peeps love to jam that crap into treasure chests and you're gonna lose it and wish you had it.
    dedicated 24/7 softcore server hosted by sash. in an attempt to convince terrarians to convert to hardcore. http://imgur.com/a/UgQkG
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Sash
    Sash
    to be honest i don't see the point in playing with infinite lives. anyone can do anything with countless lives and no penalties, people try to keep it alive by modding the fk out of it lol.. people have it all wrong. don't add more. remove more. remove infinite lives and hooks? fall damg becomes legitimately scary
    Sash
    Sash
    hardcore expert is a horror. not a game lol
    Xylia
    Xylia
    *nods* I can imagine, lol.
    Sash
    Sash
    one more thing. if you play a run with me. I can absolutely guarantee you that you will leave the run a better terraria player regardless of where you are at on the skill chart. ive spent 3000 hours playing hardcore expert. and this is not my first hardcore game by a long shot. I will teach as I go.
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    Holy coincidence... I had to collect 15 Heart Scales in Pokémon :p
    Sash
    Sash
    the person that just ran died right at the last 5 mins. not happy. lol
    how many life crystals can you find in Hcore Ex in one hour? Sashs statistics. stats that matter. <3 and death count go on the board with yt
    Sash
    Sash
    ill go with you. with a demon bow and frost burn arrows. ill always have 100 hp and no armor.
    ill try to keep you alive but ill not risk my life. this is so that less experienced players can also register. if you are fine on your own then screen rec of the run must be submitted.
    Sash
    Sash
    I have 2 servers for the moment with plans for 6. the statistics will be posted on a website so anyone may check the board. you must use the hearts as you obtain them. you may only stack hearts after reaching 400 hp
    Sash
    Sash
    if you do run with me. I will record the run with obs. ill then video edit the footage down to 5 minutes of highlights and deaths. I will then upload it to youtube and paste a link next to your tally.
    I tweeted Lindsay elyse to see if she would let me teach her hardcore expert. imagine if she replied ansaid yes lol that would blow my mind
    i just spent 2 hours teaching a brand new beginner. I'm blown away that she didn't die. was very cautious. still has her first character <3
    Reactions: Neon
    Neon
    Neon
    Sounds interesting. Maybe I'll play with you sometime then
    Sash
    Sash
    Because its hardcore i have invested into a private server. Local servers experience too much lag. Too risky
    Neon
    Neon
    Nice thinking
    no one will play terraria hardcore expert with me.. It should be a legit E-Sport. it needs more exposure..
    Sash
    Sash
    that is why I have invested in some servers. cant risk lag in hardcore.
    Sash
    Sash
    i will do my very best to protect you. you have my word. i will use no armour and only bows through the game. you can do what you wish. if you do die you can start again and collect your old characters things. who knows. you might even get to see me die first hand.
    Sash
    Sash
    it is very fun. night time can be very savage. so i advise to stay safe inside at night
    Sash
    Sash
    this is on my server. not a hardcore speed run. you can see for yourself if you like.
    Sash
    Sash
    only rule is.. only hardcore characters are allowed in server.
    103.231.91.50:7827
    Sash
    Sash
    I put 3 chests down with wood and stone by a more advanced character. I have no intention of misleading anyone. if that was the case I would have gone to the effort of making everything ebbonwood. I'm legit ok? lol
    looking for someone to be the star of my yt vid. I teach you hardcore expert. and then I montage the footage. 3 hours of play would b gud ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom