MegaMage314 🌳

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw an ad for some app called Catch'em Monster... Most of these games at least try to be unique, but this one blatantly rips off pokemon.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    It doesn't even try to hide it, it's basiclly Bootleg Pokemon: the app
    neoselket
    neoselket
    minecraft has plenty of "block world" games too.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Yeah, but Pokemon isn't the kind of game where anyone can just get away with copying it without receiving a cease and desist from Nintendo themselves. Plus, from what I can tell, this game even rips all it's assets from the pokemon games instead of making it's own. Like, the title screen was copied from pokken, and the room where professor oak gives you a starter pokemon is basiclly the Wi-Fi battlefield from X and Y
    It would be really cool if the moon was like a second earth, and there actually was life there.
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    And they were completely cut off from each other until space travel was invented (and thus, nobody knew about the other ecosystem on the planet right next to them)? Yeah, does sound cool.
    I have to watch eight videos about distracted driving and other random stuff before I can take my driver's test. Rip 2-3 hours of my life.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    The thing that gets me the most is how much they hammered in the fact that texting while driving is dangerous, when I already understand that perfectly well. Of course looking away from the road for 5 seconds while going 60 mph is dangerous, and I've never once even considered stopping to do anything at all while driving.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Reminds me of my first week at college--nothing but "drinking is bad" "drugs are bad" and "if you are a woman walking alone bad things WILL happen to you". Eugh. I feel your pain. (I don't even get why people think that's a good idea at all...?)
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Me neither, it just seems like a really dumb thing to do. (seriously, just wait for a red light at least or pull over if it's that important).
    Whenever you're playing a team based game with random people online, remember:
    Reactions: Yui Komori
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    At some point though, contributing literally anything at all would be enough if you've got a one-man army somehow fighting off the entire enemy team. But no, my team couldn't even manage that.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Mine is the opposite. No matter how badly you play, your team can and will win the :red: for you... 75% of the time. :dryadcool:
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Yeah, that happens sometimes too, but I still feel bad afterwards cause I did nothing but drag down my team.

That still feels better than being the best player in the whole room and losing though.
    Question: How did Trump and Clinton end up being the only two party representatives running for president in the first place?
    Reactions: stormconure
    Krypnoda
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    ...I mean, there might be one for all I know.

It really does seem strange though, I haven't met anyone that had anything nice to say about either candidate, so how is it that they ended up being the ones we had to choose from? Was it really just because they were the most unusual people to run for president, so they got the most media coverage?
    Krypnoda
    Krypnoda
    Ben Carson looked like he was going to be the GOP nominee, then the media tore him to pieces
    Oh hey, Clinton actually did win the popular vote by about 150 thousand people. As if we needed even more evidence that the system is broken
    Reactions: neoselket and Teal
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Also: They stopped counting once Trump got the required number of electorates, once he had crossed the winning line. So we don't know who actually won the popular vote, because they didn't count all of them.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I didn't actually care who won, I just looked up the election results and felt like pointing that out. It's like the cherry, on top of the icing, on top of the rotting old cake that nobody wanted.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Exactly how I felt in 2008. Obama was seriously the worst thing that ever happened to this nation. Not that the Bushes or Billy-boy Clinton were much better, but somehow Obama managed to be even worse.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom