Canito
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anyone want to join a Untold Stories in Summoner's War? We have 15 empty slots left.
    First time I properly fought against the frost moon and my first two santank1s gave me their only loot and first ice queen gave me the spear
    fireman7100
    fireman7100
    Lucky, my first santank gave me nothing.
    Been playing Summoners War...RPGs are kinda slow (grinding and farming) if you want to meet me in game my name is TerraKirby
    Here's an actual recommended game, Drive Ahead, its good for casual and hardcore players (and by that I mean there are unfair advantages).
    Favorite Kirby boss fights: -Galacta Knight(all encounters) -Queen Sectonia(all phases) -Marx -Magolor -Meta Knight(all versions)
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I always liked the Wham Bams, and the computer program. Super Star, and by extension Ultra, is probably my favorite of the series. The Nightmare from Nightmare in Dreamland is a childhood memory too.
    Canito
    Canito
    Wham bam reminds me of master hand and crazy hand and the cpu program is an obvious rpg parody
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Opponents like Galacta Knight in Kirby have always been one of my favourite boss battles in the games since they're the only bosses these days that don't have predictable attack patterns.

Although I've always been a sucker for Magolor and Queen Sectonia's designs. that being said you spelled magolor wrong triggered
    Heard the news that the true god of Terraria is back, none other than Lord Andrew "Redigit" Spinks.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    andrew spanks
    ahaghagahaghahhjajajaajhgajhahjga
    Canito
    Canito
    He's back from making HL3, P3, and TF3 :)
    neoselket
    neoselket
    i thought you were gonna say yrimir
    They say video games make you violent, but not having them makes me REALLY F***ING VIOLENT!!!
    Reactions: Zach_
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Ah, yes. In fact, one thing I really love about video games is restarting. If only life had a restart option, too.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Someone give me save/load spam please.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Save/load and remembering everything that happened.
    Recommended app for android users only is aptoide. Don't recommend trying to download Terraria from this store, it didn't work.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Aptiode is not a recommended app, far from that.
    Unless you don't want to support anyone from the games you play.
    Canito
    Canito
    You have a point.
    Found a bit of info about the Kirby lore...its dark
    Reactions: Dexterdude
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Yeah its quite interesting, another thing is that its strange that theres so many endgame bosses that could rule cosmos or planets if it werent for Kirby.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    With how little info is given regarding Kirby's lore and little lore tidbits that you have to seriously search for to find, there needs to be a lot more theories on Kirby...

Like how Queen Sectonia's sudden greed for power sparked from excessive staring into the dimension mirror, which the game doesn't even tell you and the only reason we know of this is because one of the developers said so.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Then there's the things that are a bit simpler but still exist like how 02 is heavily implied to be the revived form of Zero but never actually stated.
    why you follow me? o_O
    P.S. I have a YouTube channel it's EclipseTDS/ /SamTTM
    SamTTM
    SamTTM
    Or how about a dimensional warping cheeseburger.
    SamTTM
    SamTTM
    Or maybe the atomic teleporting ice-cream!
    SamTTM
    SamTTM
    Or maybe a carbon infused titanium aloy armor set and a gigantic sword made of the same stuff to go with it?
    Finally completed (100%) Kirby Planet Robobot. How can I post an image here?
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Wire thirty bucks to my account to unlock that feature
    Canito
    Canito
    CURSE YOU DLC!!!
    SamTTM
    SamTTM
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just realized something, Galacta Knight is just like Lucifer (The Devil)
    Canito
    Canito
    Lucifer was God's strongest angel but lucifer wanted more power and knowledge and so, he was banished to hell. Technically having a character who's banished for their immense power, has an appearance of an angel/demon is pretty much inspired by him (look at Giratina from pokemon for example)
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Yeah, but that's a common story. Galacta Knight is still angelic and godly, a pure white paladin. Visually it doesn't really click, and Kirby has plenty of demonic characters.
    Canito
    Canito
    You're right, like 02 for example
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom