TheQuietBisharp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• for :red:s sake I start thinking about boo berry and now I'm depressed about all the things that pass in life
    Reactions: YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Its the little things in life that really affect you. I remember I was getting depressed over something like that once, but I cant seem to remember right now.
    correct me if I'm wrong but Legend of Zelda feels like it became the hipster game
    Reactions: Ghostly!
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Maybe, I don't really know what hipster culture is like these days, so I don't know if it's become a thing. Although the Triforce has been a symbol in many cultures basically ever since the beginning of civilization, so if it's become a hipster thing it could be a reference to any number of other things.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I think mostly Zelda though. When I went to Symphony of a Goddess there were a lot of people I'd call goth there. Zelda is really the only popularized Triforce anyway. To be honest, I've always been rather terrible at Zelda, I just love pouring hours into the games.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Goth is kind of a different thing from hipster, but I now I know where all the goths are these days. And I guess if the Triforce is a hipster thing now, it probably would be a Zelda reference since it's the most popular representation. I'm not sure how many people have studied history enough to think of it as a clan symbol or religious symbol.
    politics makes me sad
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    It gives me headache. Any time politic comes up, I'm usually left behind because I have nothing to contribute. Not like it doesn't happen with most other topics so I'm fine either way.
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    Modern day politics are basically media :red:ting on presidential candidates, winning side (of the general people) :red:ting on the losing side, and the losing side complaining about the winning sides president. It happened with Obama, and now its happening with Trump.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I'm a liberal piece of garbage so I'm decently anti-trump but I don't pretend to know what I'm talking about. I just can visibly see Trump is not a good person. However, the left can overreact a lot too, although Richard Spencer getting punched was pretty good.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Recommendations: Vikavolt works better with guaranteed accuracy of Thunderbolt, Energy Ball works good in place of Air Slash as it makes Vika a good ground type switch in. Go specs. Ribombee is too frail to be useful with leftovers, I run a z move on mine for kicks. Goliosopod, I use a Sitrus Berry but whatever works, he's versatile.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Araquanind can be good with an Assault Vest. Maybe switch Return with something, although if return is there his movepool is probably booty in general.
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    Return was the only other physical option.
    I've been binging Battlefield 1 lately. I'm terrible at it, but I enjoy playing offensively more as a medic than any other.
    Reactions: Ghostly!
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Odd that. I defend with a shotgun of course, like always. Sniping sometimes but of course barely getting results. I just don't understand how people are good at FPS.
    Battle Tree's idea of a Mimikyu set makes me want to rip my own hair out.
    Myu
    Myu
    my team is porygon z (wt, but I ev trained it), minior (shiny off wt) and ninetales (shiny off wt).

I set up aurora veil, then :red: the opposing mons up with moonblast/blizzard. porygon z runs z-conversion and minior has shell smash to boost stats and sweep
    willsp
    willsp
    my team works like this: anything kartana is weak against, gyarados resists. if i see a supereffective hit coming i switch out and go for set up and sweep. tapu bulu comes in as a last resort
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    I see way to many people using beasts and tapus, theyre barely legal and some of them are kinda cheap (Beast Boost + Crazy Stats) But that doesnt mean the tree isnt rigged, its pretty frustrating when one team completely wipes you out, that or just RNG running a steamroller over your team.
    I tried playing Battlefield 1. Boy I hate FPS games. Well, I hate being inexplicably bad at them. And I'm at least kinda good at arcade FPS
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    FPS :red: is good for simply shooting the guys in front of you.
    Third person games are good for flashy attacks.
    And yet, the games don't have a combination of both genres that are as common as each other seperately.
    Nine shinies in Moon so far. If only the odds could be with me when it comes to women.
    Myu
    Myu
    imo it's (one of) the best grass type (s). its design is beautiful and its shiny form is too
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I just remembered, I forgot to mention a shiny Sandshrew. My little Snowball.
    InsertUsernameHere
    InsertUsernameHere
    I have a shiny Bagon from SOS a little after I completed the game.
    ...Not played since, even though I wanted to EV train it.
    Do you think it's better for someone to learn the worth of money on their own or throughout getting screamed at?
    Doylee
    Doylee
    For argumentative purposes based on personal observations, some people who are adults even don't know how to handle their money properly.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    However, considering you probably haven't made a general capital purchase as of yet (I would assume based on this context) I do believe that is unfair for those people to treat you like that. Learning to spend your money is an integral part of knowing how to spend it. However, being thrifty and moderate with it is a key endeavor you should look forward to perfect.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Aye, no car, not paying insurance, not paying for my college classes. I wish there was a better way for me to understand other than ":red: you." What I learned from Daniel Sexbang: "You don't remember the money spent, the memories are what last." After he wasted all his money on strippers while drunk.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom