Xylia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• THE most ridiculous luck I've ever had with the extractinator! All of this came out of ~900 fossils:
    ValmontDraconus
    ValmontDraconus
    I don't like giving up my cellphone, mining mount, or UFO mount lol. That's the main issue I probably have with fresh characters lol. Those things take so long to get.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    There are an annoying number of playthroughs where something stupid will be blocking progress and it just gets old... it actually helps point out some things that could REALLY be improved upon, when you get, say, 3 sextants in a row, but no radios or pocketbooks..
    ValmontDraconus
    ValmontDraconus
    Yes... Fishing is ok, but what you just said is exactly why I hated doing it to try and get the cellphone. At some point you will indeed find yourself up against that horrible random aspect wall..
    [FFXIV](Spoilers) There's Idiot Balls and Plot Holes... and then there's the cutscene right before Heavensward. You know the one I mean.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Gotta love it when powerful people just stand there and let weak sellswords (storywise! not even talking about gameplay!) just walk all over them and they stand there and do absolutely nothing about it, AND let the evil ringleader just walk out of the room when they could have easily taken him out.
    [FFXIV] Yay, finally got to "Before the Dawn". I'm glad the game warned me that there would be lots of cutscenes. (cont)
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Since the previous batch of cutscenes were 30+ minutes long and I only got like 10-15 minutes of time left, I would have been pretty unhappy if I were forced to skip the cutscenes. I love story cutscenes in that game, they are so well done.
    Can't believe that penguin meme is STILL going. Sheesh. Even the Lewd Trend didn't last this long...
    So how did I not hear of Yooka-Laylee until now? I never did the whole Banjo thing, but it reminds me of old school Spyro.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Well, to be honest, from what little I've heard of it... hate speech is always a big no-no. I'm no SJW, you know that... but there IS a line and it sounds like he crossed it. If you're stupid enough to do crap like that, after getting an opportunity like that, well.....
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I've explained before that just because I say something is a mimic doesn't mean I immediately hate it.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    That's why you don't do crap like that. Same goes for Pewdiepie and him losing those huge deals he had because of the same kind of senseless crap that he did.
    [FFXIV] Love it when I get 3/3 commendations as NIN. Really helps offset frustrations when peeps won't keep mobs still so I can do my job..
    Is it just me or does that girl from Nier: Auto have a ridiculously oversized rack compared to the rest of her body?
    BLARGH, I wish Emulators would make battery-backed RAM backups. Hate loading up a game I hadn't played in awhile (cont)
    Xylia
    Xylia
    .....and forgetting whether I was saving with the saves, or the emulator's save state, because the latter will overwrite the former if you load it up. Just blew 3 hours of work on an old JRPG because of this. NNNNGH. so frustrating.
    Brand new Laser Printer arrived today. I haven't used a printer since the old ink printer days. and dude... (cont)
    Reactions: neoselket
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Oh derp, there's a little pullout thing that's supposed to catch the paper. haha.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Coolest thing is, it was a printer normally priced at $300... on sale for $120. And it's a Canon, a good name brand.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Wow! What a great deal!
    So I started playing Baldur's Gate EE... dude. You know a game is good when you can pick it up 16+ years later and have a good time with it.
    Reactions: Charmander27
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    It is kinda sad that Magic Missile is the most OP spell in the game, at least imo.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I know, right? lol. But that's only because the levels are so low. once you get up to stuff that's got 60+ HP... it ain't so OP. Still good. But not OP.
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    In BG2 I still think it's the 2nd best spell.
    After all these years, I am still playing stuff like the original Lufia and the Fortress of Doom. I've always loved this game.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Suppose I'll get the ball rolling with a couple tips:

#1: Save your Poison Pins until you get the boat that you can control. Trust me.
    #2: Buy Plum Cider once you get to the 3rd town (you gotta find the doorway in the side of the cliff in town), always keep some on you. Excellent cheap healing items, but they only work outside of combat.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Ah, okay, cool.
    savvasl
    savvasl
    Ok I'll keep those in mind when I'll start playing it. :)
    Gamers need to grow the *bleeeep* up. I mean seriously we need a lot of Wahmbulances, because we've got lots of babies with cryabetes.(cont)
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Xylia
    Xylia
    DDoSing someone's website because they gave a game a 7/10 review? Grow. Up. Seriously. I hope everybody who participated in that DDoS/Death Threat stuff gets caught by law enforcement. Let's see if they think it's all fun and games then.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    patient, patient, do not get triggered by edgy kids who want to look cool

Mind if I ask the game name?
    Xylia
    Xylia
    LoZ: Breath of the Wild. Said guy who made the 7/10 review said he liked the game but it had flaws, and that said guy was Jim Sterling.
    Been playing Starbound too long... forgot how slow and sluggish this game is pre-speed boots. (cont)
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I do, however, really wish Starbound had actual placeable ropes, like Terraria does lol.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I kinda wish that chains also acted much the same. Mostly because Avian Airships would be easier to get up to without the need of a flying vehicle or pillaring up.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    You can use wood platforms for avian airship chains. Since the chains are backwalls, you can place wood platforms in the foreground and simply jump up the wood platforms like some kind of ladder.
    *sighs at an idiot on YT* seriously, 90-110lb is "standard" for a 5'8'' woman? That's ridiculous. Apparently people like walking skeletons.
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    90-110 lbs at 5'8" is tweaker weight. No thank you! And I'm pretty sure that even singers/actors weigh more than that at the height.
    Elderflower
    Elderflower
    Exposed ribcages and toothpick arms are the craze, don't'cha know? ^^
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    I blame the fashion industry with their comically and synthetically thin models.
    Went to buy Pixel Privateers. Saw it recommends 1450MB of space. Click "install", sees it only wants to download 326MB. Awesome!
    Reactions: neoselket
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Since I'm a pleb on 3Mbit DSL... I'm relieved I don't need to download no freaking 1.5GB...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom