InstaFiz
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• c'mon guys. i don't wanna see people being overdramatic just because of one dope. i mean, seriously. grow up :sigh:
    Elderflower
    Elderflower
    These people consider Jetstream as a good friend, some even over exaggerating calling him a lord, a master, and whatnot. That doesn't mean you can disrespect their emotions. If a friend of yours left without further explanation, for an undetermined duration, wouldn't you feel these same emotions? Don't tell others to grow up, learn to sympathize, and wait a few years before you can say that kind of thing, you're 14.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    @Elderflower , you're missing the entire point -_- The point is:
    I can respect that people are upset because he's leaving. I would feel the same way if a friend of mine did.
    But when you're saying that it affects more than you as an individual and the entire TCf will end, that's when stuff gets just plain ridiculous.
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    It's just a prank, bro.
    yo thanks for the follow? feels kind of outta nowhere but thanks
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    1. your art is p r e t t y g o o d
    2. you're a homestuck fan
    anyways, you're welcome :D
    bayonetta is op
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Well, montages are typically made by fighting a bunch of people on for glory, so it makes some sense at least.

But I was just replying to this post with that video because it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the post.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    LittleZ made a bayonetta montage? YEE
    (but the vid showed me just how unbalanced she is. she can still attack after an up special? oh boy)
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    She has some guranteed combos if you dont SDI just right which is hard even for me, Yoshi can jump out of a lot of jabs and combos easier thanks to his double jump super armor.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    But it's not over! I still have yet to face the Pumpkin and Frost moon, so be on the lookout for that!
    Droid15.24.3
    Droid15.24.3
    Having killed the ML, I'm sure that you'll wipe the Moons.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I've beaten him without using the nurse. :p
    It was the same day that I figured out just how useful stacking defense and potion buffs can be. All I had on accessories increased defense in some way and all of them had the Warding prefix. Think I had the defensive variant of the Beetle Armor too.
    has anyone ever caught any Lunatic Cultist dialogue?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    There isn't any... he just makes moaning noises that can be interpretted as speaking. Like when he first spawns it sounds like he asks you 'How do you know?' before attempting to murder your face.
    INSTAFIZ PC FIRST EXPERIENCES: first time EVER fighting Duke Fishron on PC (more below)
    4YepjgD.png
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    ^
    It's much like how my inventory tends to look in games. Although, there would be blank spaces in the hotbar that is reserved for blocks and tending to primarily use 2-3 weapons at a time.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    after i found the rod of discord, i found no need for blocks xD
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    The blocks I mention would be for building. :p
    No need to place blocks when you have many different options for flying.
    INSTAFIZ PC FIRST EXPERIENCES: first time EVER fighting a martian invasion (more below)
    3L7ym3L.png
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    i hear you loud and clear. unless you have crazy mobility xD
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Even then that might not help much when it's in its second phase. It's hard enough to dodge and avoid the stuff that is coming at you from the ground but adding that thing into the mix is a bit much. It'd be better if it was something that pops up at the end of the event and without any additional mods to worry about.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Seriously, one false move, one mistake and that thing will take a huge chunk of health from you. Along with that, the DoT it inflicts will deal even more. Which, this gets worse in Expert as one hit will pretty much kill you if you get grazed by that laser.
    If I made a Discord that revolves around me, would anyone join? (subscribers to my YouTube channel, etc.) Is it even a good idea?
    INSTAFIZ PC FIRST EXPERIENCES: first time EVER fighting a solar eclipse on PC (more below)
    MCE1Wl0.png
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    I knew mothrons were a difference from console, but holy moly. bug mans? fritz? psychos? wow! more than I expected
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Yeah, the difference between PC and Console is immense, and that's not even talking about mods. That's JUST the vanilla game.
    mothron spawn rates?
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    I mean, it isn't too bad already, if you want to increase it you could always install TShock. It's definitely an improvement, since the previous drop rate of the Broken Hero Sword was a fraction of a percent before the 1.3 update.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom