MegaMage314 🌳

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wasn't this whole net neutrality thing resolved like three years ago? Why has it come up again, I thought the government would have...
    Ori
    Ori
    It wasn't resolved as much as it was kept at bay
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Maybe, but I'm pretty sure Trump is the only reason it's back again.
    Ori
    Ori
    It's a possibility, considering it's only the most wealthy that could possibly benefit from this act. Steal from the poor, give to the rich.
    Just read through one of those old threads asking for Medusa to be nerfed. Anyone else remember that train wreck?
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    With Medusa though, you never got that interaction. They barely posed any threat when spotted, but they had the potential to instantly kill a player when undetected. In that way, they almost funtioned more like a trap than an enemy. Medusa fell under the same bus as boulder and explosive traps, punishing players for being careless when exploring and arguably being way more dangerous than any other trap in the game.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Remember that they could kill you even from above, when they also didn't really have a line of sight on you. Also petrification was often instant so it had been hard to counter.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Personally i think medusa should still be in prehardmode, but nerfed until WOF is defeated.
    Think I'm going to play Splatoon 1 one more time this weekend, just because I'll probably never see it again when the sequel comes out.
    So I decided to play the original Sonic the hedgehog, since I noticed it was free on mobile.
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    LoL i hate that level, do you find the game hard to play? I do.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    It's a little difficult due to the mobile controls, but that level in particular was just awful. So much for Sonic being about going fast, am I right?
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    And here I am 100%ing Sonic 1 & 2 on mobile but to be fair in that same year I played a lot of mobile Terraria and Minecraft with a side of emulator games being more comforted in the controls. But I kind of see how it can be bad, when I first attempted mobile controls the though immeadiately came "How I can possibly get used to it theres no response like a button press this is impossible" took 2 years to adjust
    Well, I started my portal gun playthrough...
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    After watching the guide die by getting himself stuck in a corner and mauled by a slime, I spent my first night digging straight down all alone (except for the monsters). The next day though, I found a desert pyramid and even a floating island, though I still don't know how I'm going to actually reach it.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Oh, and I died. A lot.

Expert mode is hard.
    I noticed a bug in Terraria on the character creator. If you hold the mouse over the third color bar, it constantly makes a clicking sound.
    Awordley
    Awordley
    I can confirm that this happens to me as well as a few other people I have also asked. It's something I've known for a while, but I've never really given it any thought until now due to how minor it is. Can't say I'm not curious though, it is strange how little bugs like this come to be.
    The True Hero
    The True Hero
    I noticed that too
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I'm guessing they just accidentally set it to play a clicking sound every frame that the mouse is over the slider, or something like that. Wonder if I should make a bug report.
    Question: Does anyone here actually own a 4k TV, and would be willing to buy a PS4 pro/Xbox one X just to play games at a higher resolution?
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    So... Nobody? Huh. I knew the audience for those consoles was small, but I didn't think it was that small.
    So I was playing Arms online, and in a team battle I completely decimated the opposing two players, and it was glorious.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    But then, in the very next fight, I was put in a three player free-for-all.

And my two opponents were the same ones that I just destroyed in the previous match...

...So really it was more like a 2v1 where they immediately pummeled me as revenge for what I did to them earlier.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    The dish is an iceberg. :dryadgrin:
    You know, bees aren't that bad. Sure they can sting you, but they don't want to. All they want to do is collect nectar and pollinate flowers
    (playing arms) Oh hey, a four player free for all. Maybe it'll just be like two 1v1 fights instead of everyone beating on one person.
    Reactions: neoselket
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    There's still actual ranks though, it's just that all the battles are exclusively 1 one 1 with no items.
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    But honestly the Sm4sh penalty is slightly broken you cant have individual 1v1s and even triggered on me when not excludingly targetting one person just a edgeguarding follow up and gone right before I was about to hit someone else. There should be one if at the very least 2 people go against 1 imo.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I guess I can see that happening in Arms too, it is kind of easy to forget to switch targets since you have to do it manually. Arms in general just isn't built for free for all battles, at least not how it is now. Maybe it'd be better if it was more like the timed mode in smash, where instead of being the last man standing, your goal is to deal more damage than any of your opponents.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom