Yrimir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• pjIA5UY.png
    *single tear* I've missed you dearly. I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm so glad you're back
    Yrimir how do you edit your videos (e.g editing software, film-making software)
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    I use Sony Vegas exclusive for editing videos. If I could start over I would maybe choose another software, but I've worked with it so much that it is hard to change.
    Dose anyone know where I can find the back round image on the creation compendium?
    Robot Scout
    Robot Scout
    Why did you post this on Yrimir's account?
    Robot Scout
    Robot Scout
    But anyways, maybe ask darthmorf or quakersdelta?
    Yrimir I have a question can you do an expert series's on hardcore
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Hey man. Before I used to think that Hardcore was very important. So important that I threw away days/weeks of gameplay. I can¨t show any of it, because it leads to nothing. A death is a death. There are ways to bypass it, but that my friend is not our route. I do belive that if we ever continue with a playthrough that it will be softcore, because I would like to actually showcase the gamplay and builds...
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Remember that I do not release a series unless it isn't done. Any hardcore run I will do would feature 0 buiiding and just steam through to the goal.
    Hey Yrimir you have inspired me to play Terraria when my friend talked about you I was thinking who's this guy so when I got home I searched you up on YouTube I watched one of your bombs verses bosses I was like wow thank you so much for inspiring me :)
    Reactions: Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Cool, glad you liked it after your friend recommended it :) Explosive Bosses were really fun to do in the past (think I did 4 different). I believe there will be a fifth coming.
    The latest video was great. Can't wait to see what comes next! And Yri, was the character fighting the old ones army Hagrid? Or do you want to keep it a secret.
    What do you want for terraria 1.4?
    And also , make the trailer of 1.4 , if there is.
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    If I could wish for 1 thing it would be quests. Expand them beyond the Angler, and you have a great thing. An adventure NPC that tells you to kill certain bosses for rewards, dryad for gathering herbs and so on. Doubt it will happen, but that is my wish.
    Kullervo
    Kullervo
    My wish is that something achievements that are not just BE playing the game, then you get those achievements and be like: DOH MEH GAWD.
    Seems close
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Maybe that could end up being a thing for Otherworld or some other Terraria game (like a Terraria 2 or something). If not then it's something that the devs could always consider.
    you think you could showw off more of that ship? im tryin to recreate it and its extremely hard wwith all the changes. also wwelcome back, old friend/entertainer!
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Do you mean my personal star destroyer?
    Shamos2000
    Shamos2000
    yes indeed
    Welcome back, Yrimir.
    I screamed so loud I woke up my dog when I saw that you made a video.
    So ye, welcome back! :D
    ekRNMdE.png

To celebrate your return, I think I'll use this classic Redigit themed photoshop of yours as my computer background, if you don't mind :). On a different note I've watched the first 8 episodes of Hagrids playthrough and I am really enjoying it!
    HE'S ALIVE! I couldn't be happier right now; you are the person who introduced me to Terraria in the first place. Please stick around this time, okay?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom