Chisaki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• today I'm going to make a new expert world with my current character and make proper buildings this time around!... i hope...
    I've come a long way...
    OcFu5KK.png
    silent_ptr
    silent_ptr
    21fps on what looks like 800x600? :/
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    @63Llamas , scroll down a bit more then you should see me talking about how my crappy laptop lags hard on the destroyer -- then you'll see why its 21 fps lol
    silent_ptr
    silent_ptr
    Well, I've had my fair share of bad laptops, so here's some tips for FPS in Terraria: set everything at low, and choose 'Retro' as the lighting thing. Low resolution and fullscreen also definitely helps.
    tips for expert plantera I guess? : <
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    Flamethrower or anything with good crowd control as all the tentacles deal high contact damage and are large in numbers. Also maybe get rid of the walls, as Plantera's hooks can grab onto them and they deal high contact damage. Otherwise, make a pit for the spiky balls to drop into. Good luck friend!
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Chlorophyte shotbow and holy arrows is recommended. As well as a huge arena to circle around plantera.
    OI , thanks for the new title guys <3 now I can be the bone head I always wanted to be! hahaha... get it .... I said bonehead...k bye
    I finally beat the destroyer with tihs old laptop! woohoo! ty to forum ppl and people on the terraria facebook group <3 and crystalcpuid
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    [continue] with lowest settings + cpuid to overclock my old CPU I was atleast able to get 20 fps against the destroyer, I ffound out the reason why I lag so much against it is because it spits out so many lazers >. > and drones weren't helping with the lag to ^^
    my gawwd the hardmode enemies are so annoying ; ---; I just wanna get better armour dangit
    tfw you just trying to mine hardmode ores but thelegend27 keeps killing you . - . , ok i'm sorry i'm just going to go play again
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Myths say that thelegend27 goes by another name, one that starts with a Y and ends with a rimir.
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    I heard. that TheLegend27 once defeated a group of duke fishrons with a single blow----

I can't carry on XD
    I'm so upset. I thought I could reforged my armored angel wings for a better modifier. got nothing. lost my 1 plat. ran out of money. MMMMMM
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I would maks a mob farm in the underground corruption or crimson or hallow, with water candles and battle potions.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    In hardmode? yeah. Mimic spawns, yeah baby! Set up a water candle, campfire and heart lantern someplace there's some open areas, but also a safe spot to rest somewhere, and have enough terrain to duck and weave around if a biome mimic were to spawn. This is super effective in corruption/crimson.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Just gotta watch out for worms (corruption) and floaty gross (crimson)... might want to use hunter potions as well so you can see one coming while you're trying to rest. Even better if you can rig up some 1s temple dart traps (it only takes a few) so that you can just sit in the rest room while stuff just dies offscreen constantly.
    I killed the hallowed mimic! ; u ; yehey ...except I got a hook... :<
    Reactions: neoselket
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Same struggles everytime again
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    I finally got the bow though ^U^ now I shall rain on the destroyers parade >:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom