Yrimir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As someone with returning interest in Terraria, can I just say how awesome it is to see you still kicking? I remember watching your early challenge runs as well as your update videos way back when, before 1.2 broke open. My personal favorites are the Death Star videos and your first Dungeon Guardian run.

You were a key part of my inspiration to try everything in Terraria. Here's to keeping the train running.
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    Challenge yourself. If you really want to get better at the game, you should first limit yourself to one class w/ their respective weapons, or try expert. When you finish that you can do all that was previously mentioned and try medium-core, hardcore, no armor, and then even no accessories, if you manage to get that far.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    you can always play something new you know
    Hey Yri what do you think of a flailer playthrough. You can only use flails such as the ball o hurt or solar eruption. It doesn't have to be hardcore but it has to be expert☺.
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Restrictions can be fun, but it can also become frustrating. A combo of flails and minions? If you get bored of just using flails.
    ZDude
    ZDude
    I just finished a summoner playthrough (Elise the Summoner) and am now doing an Expert Yoyo playthrough (Alex the Yoyo Collector) and with my luck the corruption spawned right smack dab in the middle of my jungle. Any Tips?
    So if you can take out bosses with equipment that is far outclassed by said bosses... what could you do with endgame gear?
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Interesting question :D

Progression is a ladder, and as you climb everything below it is a piece of cake. I don't find it interesting to show those parts. This is not a rule, but a guideline. There are instances when I can show later weapons for earlier encounters. Example would be Heat Ray vs Destroyer. Heat Ray is a simple weapon that really speeds up farming the Destroyer.
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    I wouldn't show Sniper Rifle vs Eye of Cthulhu because there is no real point, as EoC is so low on the progression.
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    LORD YRI HAS SPOKEN!
    Hey Yrimir, just wondering why your 100hp dungeon run doesn't have the skeletron on first night video on your channel. I remember that there used to be a first night skeletron video with the shoddy spear and the Steve character, but where has it gone! Also can't wait for last Hagrid video :D
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    If I remember correctly the dungeon run and skeletron on first night are two different worlds. First I made a video about Skeletron on first night, but didn't complete the dungeon for some reason (been a long time so can't remember). I wanted to do the dungeon on the first night, so I fought skeletron again and then went into the dungeon. That is the video with the shoddy spear.
    HOLDUPHOLDUPHOLDUP
    Since when were you back?
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    On an unrelated note:
    6NAugrL.jpg

YOU DEMON
    IT'S SO DEMONIC, THAT THE IMG PNG ON IMGUR EVEN IS 666

(Joking)
    (Even though the Img png is actually 666)
    Almighty bobbit worm
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Still, I captured it in all it's perfection.
    So are you building up an arc where your Terraria persona returns. I can't wait to see what boss mr.bicuit blows up next.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    I would say that is exactly what he is doing. Man, this is so hype. I absolutely love the new Yrimir.
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Yes, but if he returns is not sure.
    whaddup pimp
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Great man, hope you are good as well! I love your avatar - it really fits my music choice right now.
    SWAGMORTY
    SWAGMORTY
    thanks man ive been a fan for years its great to see your return
    Hey Yri for the Hagrid Playthrough did you use a mod to change the game back to 1.2.4.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Yrimir played and recorded the Hagrid playthrough in 1.2.4 during Early 2015. This was before the 1.3 update was released for PC. 1.2.4.1 was the latest version at that time.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    It actually even said that in the description and it wasn't even hidden by the 'Read More' drop down option.
    Yrimir do you ever think about terraria speed finish terraria because it will awesome and I miss you maybe It's late but you make me happy by returning back.
    Reactions: Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    You mean to run from start to Moon Lord as quick as possible? I don't think that is anything for me right now. It might be interesting, but it would also miss a lot of the great things in the game - for example building fun stuff or gathering different sets (Mining armor, vanity etc.). There are other goals you can run quickly, which makes skipping building ok. I do have a couple ideas for those :)
    Yrimir, i see that you make nice buildings and others, will you do building guides?
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    I enjoy building a lot, but I don't know if I can show anything that's really special. I know that FuryForged on Youtube is very into buildings and guides. You should check out his channel.
    The arena in the new video was very pretty, may I ask how long it took to build?
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Oh, that I can't remember. It was build as part of me coming back to the game, so did it a few months ago. Glad you liked it :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom