Artie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've just uploaded the entry. I've looked through the other entries and some are wayy better than mine; I probably don't stand a chance.
    Artie
    Artie
    But hey, it's all in the hands of the jury now.
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    Don't feel like that pal , you make something and every art is unique and irreplaceable , so I think you should be proud of yourself and feel happy of what you have done .
    And I started watching anime during the summer holidays. In my country it's not popular at all, but I find it amazing. Some shows, at least.
    Artie
    Artie
    I've recently seen Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, SAO and Akame ga Kill among others. If you've got some time and want to chat about them, PM me :3
    Huh, I'm done with the contest entry. 985 words. I'll polish it tomorrow and post it on Monday probably.
    Artie
    Artie
    The word limit really sucks, though. I feel like it's impossible to to create fleshed out characters and any semblance of a story in just a 1000 words. As such, I fear my entry is too shallow to be any good. I'll try expanding on it in a separate thread.
    I'm thinking about writing a backstory for my oc, but with a twist. I've certainly been on a roll recently with all that writing.
    Heyy i'm back... It sure has taken me a while lol
    Artie
    Artie
    I'm gonna try to continue my work on "The Silver Sword". This time I've already got a couple of chapters prepared, I wanna see if I can revive the series.
    @[13857:mad:Izzabelle] finally started to work on that chicken stuff. So far got this
    chicken.png
    Reactions: Izzabelle
    Artie
    Artie
    Those in KFC look like this
    Izzabelle
    Izzabelle
    I didn't mean COOKED chicken! ; ;
    I'm basically looking for suggestions for what to sprite - weapons, armour, items. So if you've got ideas, please comment.
    So during the holidays I chipped my tooth, and yesterday a dentist took some kind of gel and splashed it on my tooth and it's normal again.
    Reactions: Tachytaenius
    Artie
    Artie
    you might be able to tell I care for my teeth from my profile picture...
    king40606
    king40606
    Ouch
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Smiling like a Ceshyre Cat. I'm going to the dentist monday. My teeth are worse than the "british teeth" stereotype, so I need to fix them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom