PlasmaFrog28
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Who thought it was a good idea to add the PC ui to the Xbox version of Terraria? It's not designed for controllers. What were they thinking?
    PlasmaFrog28
    PlasmaFrog28
    At least add an option to switch back and forward on PC or Console UI.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    One Terraria's what you got. It helps things emerge more faithful in accordinance with the HUD of the initial console release trailer. `:)
    PlasmaFrog28
    PlasmaFrog28
    Yeah but it's a pain to navigate your inventory with your controller when the UI the same as PC
    Can I just say, and this may become a rant, but I don't get why people are being aggressive towards Pipeworks for delaying the xbox update
    PlasmaFrog28
    PlasmaFrog28
    They should be lucky they didn't have to put up with the 1.2 update. Dark times they were. When hell-elevators were shot into the sky and farms were scattered and smeared into the underground
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    PS4: Omg This Is So Bugged They Should Have Delayed It
    XBox1: Wow PS4 Gets To Enjoy 1.3 We Want It NOA!
    PlasmaFrog28
    PlasmaFrog28
    Hey, when we get the update, it'll probably be more refined than what they have
    Project Linda looks neat, but what's the point of it? If I wanted to do word processing, I would do it on a laptop. (cont)
    PlasmaFrog28
    PlasmaFrog28
    If I wanted to play games on my phone, I would do it on my phone, pairing it with a wireless controller.
    I may not be a historian, but I don't recall loot crates dropping from the sky on Normandy Beach actually happening. Just saying
    Reactions: neoselket
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    shhh, they need it because dropping crates is very expensive.
    AllWhitedOut
    AllWhitedOut
    My world does not drop loot crates.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom