Jill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 4get bak on lths
    Jill
    Jill
    Yeeeeahhh...

At least I can drop 'the B-bomb'. AKA Berkhart. Just blame it on Berkhart, job done! It's a plan!!! :D
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Also got some godmodding blusword and darkdragon.
    shoot
    Jill
    Jill
    Ch-Ch-Cheeky!

I'd normally make a joke about me getting Berkhart to 'bang their bloody heads together', but of course Berkhart ain't any legit character, even if I do joke about her all the time!

She's just that hench.
    Not meaning to boast or anything - this isn't something to be proud of! But I'm stunned that I have over 1% of the whole forum's posts...
    Hey,new pokemon:legends thread is up.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    I guess :p. I'm like, the type knowledge-god. Speaking of which, I have a friend that STILL thinks a pokemon's type is defined by what type of moves it has, despite literally years of trying to persuade him against it.
    InsertUsernameHere
    InsertUsernameHere
    Haha,so my Delphox is grass type because it can learn grass knot. And Shotte,you going to post in the IC thread?
    Jill
    Jill
    Yup. Since things have moved along quite a bit, I'll think of a suitably bizarre way for Cayress to re-enter proceedings..........
    Thanks for the like, now request something!
    Reactions: Kendrick Lamar
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Either way I really like it. You can't beat yourself up about whether your art is "Good" or "Bad", it's just art. Keep it up, you'll go places!
    Jill
    Jill
    Heh, cheers mate. Hoping to see more of your works sooner or later (so long as your tablet starts working!) as well. But not tonight; since I'm totally overdue to go to bed right now!
    Artemis
    Artemis
    It works! Good night man, talk to you later.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom