ClearConscious
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm curious, what happened to video settings? I'd like to turn graphics down so I can use my star wraith in multiplayer without having the music cut out constantly.
    So can anyone tell me if the moon lord is coming to mobile?
    Reactions: Casual_Bean
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    The Moon Lord will come for Mobile when the 1.3 update arrives for Mobile versions of the game. There is no release date or estimate on when the Mobile version will get 1.3.
    so now that 1.3 consoles is done, are you guys going to start working on T:OW?
    ClearConscious
    ClearConscious
    Our focus right now is 1.3 fixes for X1 & PS4, and Switch/Mobile. We'll have more news on T:OW at a later date. We haven't forgotten about it though.
    You guys are developing the Nintendo Switch version, right?
    Are there plans on having touchscreen support in portable?
    Inventory management would be super awesome with the touch.
    Hi, sorry to bother you but my age is wrong, i was born in 1999 and it says 1995, could i change it please?
    warrenmark_art
    warrenmark_art
    I think moderators are the one who change this.
    Nancok
    Nancok
    Oh, i tought he was one, i'll look for one then, thx
    warrenmark_art
    warrenmark_art
    Welcome.
    how do you put the multiplayer into invite only i cant find the option.
    MassiveBreadLoaf
    MassiveBreadLoaf
    im a part of a few terraria communities and when i start up a mulitiplayer world a bunch of people join and usualy grief the world
    Jayinator
    Jayinator
    Oh well.. sorry I can't really help cuz I don't really like communities so I'm not in one, sorry.
    Jayinator
    Jayinator
    Hope u find a way to invite though! =D
    Um I was playing with my little brother and the weapon I was using is gone with a couple other weapon I'm not sure what to do
    Hey pipeworks I would like to ask a question. How can I thank you? Cause jeez please let me know I'm so happy with this update
    Reactions: Unit One
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Apparently they’re gonna have some sort of event for console players. I guess we’ll stay tuned!
    Hi there,

I was hoping someone in your office could help me with a quick bit of info:

I'm building a basic arena world for the celestial event (cultist, pillars & moon lord), and I was hoping you could tell me where, on a SMALL console world, where (in metres east/west) the pillars will spawn (there are no solid blocks or walls getting in the way).

Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom