nilepereiraa
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• lots of previously active members going inactive for long periods of time. sad
    LobAutumny
    LobAutumny
    Yeah... It's been, what, about two and a half years since I've really touched this community? I know it's been about as long, if not longer for most of the other people who used to be really active here.
    UltiDaniel
    Droid15.24.3
    Droid15.24.3
    It has been 7-8 years, many of us lacks the free time we used to have. I try to post at least once every other day now.
    yuh that's it I'm done with the story lol I need to change my profile pic to be consistent with everything else
    I remember this address. A voice keeps telling me to remember it, and go to it when I wake up. Should I go?
    Who was that person anyway? How did I feel such a strong connection to that person? Whats with all these dreams?
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Maybe you are an imaginative person?
    I don't know why, but I felt a strong connection with this person. She seemed older than me. Maybe she's my mother? I'm not too sure..
    Reactions: Chisaki
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    Jesus Christ Nile, I mean it's good that you're making these nice status' but there's a comment button y'know.

Edit:

Context for anyone in the future reading this; They flooded the new profile posts' area with posts
    UltiDaniel
    nilepereiraa
    nilepereiraa
    @EXRibbon I'll limit my posting now. The main reason I post these story bits in separate statuses is so that I can post without getting interrupted by a comment. Sometimes a comment would appear on a post a couple of minutes after making the post. It would seem rude to delete any replies just to make way for a continuation of the story
    I spoke. I asked that 'someone' where we were going. She said, "We are going somewhere safe. Somewhere you will be safe".
    Everyone seemed stressed. The whole environment seemed frantic. Everyone was carrying boxes full of stuff. Everyone was rushing.
    Remember that "someone" I was talking about before? I was running along with them. We were passing by everyone in the hall. I don't know why
    Was it a hall? I can't really remember. It was a massive space, and it was filled with a lot of people. They were all going the other way.
    I finally got to sleep, but something happened; the dream changed. The dream changed from drowning inside a tank to me running in a hall.
    laying in bed, eyes open wide. It's been like this for the past few hours. I simply can't get myself to sleep no matter how hard I try..
    Reactions: neoselket
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Happens to me a lot too.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Maybe you could try to release all the strength that you'd be applying to your eyes so that they slowly close?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom