cazcalex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo i know i sound like an idiot for asking this, but how the hell do i post crap? i have no idea how to use this dang website. enlighten me.
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    Depends, if short stuff or an image, here at profile posts, images can be linked like this: " [ img ] url.img format [ / img]"
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    For something bigger, like showcase builds or make discussion bout' something or suggest things, you go to the forum tab, choose a topic then click on make new thread, hope that helps
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Actually, I'm pretty sure it goes like this:
    [eIMG] (Image link).png [e/IMG]
    (Remove the space between the IMG's and the image link)
    (Also, remove the e's)
    i have no redeeming qualities. Edit: i cannot believe i got actual support and replies to a bad Undertale reference. bless these forums.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    The thing about people is that we tend to judge ourselves far harsher than we judge others, which tends to make us look far worse than those around us. This may be because we are the only ones who can see all of our flaws, while in actuality everyone around us is just as flawed, if not more. It's all a matter of how much we can see and how much we don't.
    W1K
    W1K
    Here's a funny thought.
    Not really, more like experience from a fellow loser.
    I used to think I was bad at everything, told everyone I was really bad at everything. That is until I realized I was so bad at everything because I was telling everyone I was so bad at everything, so they wouldn't expect anything from me and now I can be bad at everything.
    W1K
    W1K
    Simply put, the human mind is really good at meeting expectations when the expectations are extremely low. So we do it, because that makes us feel better even if in small ways. Now add gratification coming as pity from the people close to you, and it suddenly becomes really gratifying to be miserable. And you sure will if you want to be.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom