Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Say, wasn't there a music remix contest some stupidly long while ago the winner(s?) of such got their track added to the game? Whatever happened to that? Just curious, the memory suddenly came to me and I don't remember what happened.
    I just want to say I love the game, and you guys at re logic are great and good work. <3 P.s: I have an idea for vanity on that submition. It is like the true eye of chuthulu, but witha headset. I suggest it is obtained by killing the moon lord. Also, can you give the moon lord boss a background? It will improve the fight immensely.I would really appreciateif you made these changes. Once again, thank you
    Hey I have mini boss idea its star that can be summon by puting a cursed star in sky island chest then it its like mimic but its a star it shots star burns a refence to star burtes and have be pre planter hard mode it drops a star rod summons baby cursed stars
    Do not contact
    Do not contact
    your going to need more info like:
    AI
    drops
    purpose
    balancing
    stats
    appearance
    and Many more coding things I have no idea how to say
    Shroomite
    Shroomite
    Cool idea, but I doubt they're adding regular/minibosses anymore
    Hey I have mini boss idea its star that can be summon by puting a cursed star in sky island chest then it its like mimic but its a star it shots star burns a refence to star burtes and have be pre planter hard mode it drops a star rod summons baby cursed stars
    Hey red I have a question will there ever be mods for mobile
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Unfortunately, that decision isn't up to Re-Logic, but rather the owners of the mobile platforms (Apple, Samsung etc.). Generally speaking, they don't allow third-party mods.

You can read more about our specific policy on modding and hacking here:
    Gaming gang
    Gaming gang
    Tanks
    hey red i have e question. will terraria stop being supported?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    1.4 will be the final major update when it comes out. In that sense it will be getting no further updates overall.

It is still likely there will be 1.4.0.x updates which are bugfix updates after 1.4 comes out. When that would end it is not certain. My guess is hotfix updates would keep rolling out until the developers are confident it is as bug free as it can get.
    terrarian401
    Hai Boi. you best be making some good stuff because i can be a real problem when it comes to copyright... >:)
    Hi Redigit! I LOVE terraria! I just started it a few months ago. I’m having trouble defeating the mechanical bosses. Any advice? Thanks. I play on Xbox.
    Redigit is their a chance that you and the rest of the relogic team will continue with otherworld after journey's end comes out?
    Kingslime2000
    Kingslime2000
    Aw...
    I wanted to play it, it seemed cool.
    Whyyyyyyyyyyy???????
    2d Minecraft
    2d Minecraft
    Yes yes, a sequel would be nice... Although isn´t that just reskinned terraria with new weapons?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    @2d Minecraft It actually had a completely different premise, being that the entire world began corrupted with the eventual goal being purifying it. It was going to have a leveling system of some sort iirc, and there were even new bosses such as the Crimother. Overall it looked amazing and it was very sad news to everyone when it was canceled.
    Red, please, please tell us you were only joking on the discord about an upgrade to the Terra Blade being a combination of it and the Meowmere called the Bunny Blade.
    I really hope that suggestion you replied to about hex color #s on the character creation screen ended up in 1.3.6, it helps so much for precise color matching
    Reactions: neoselket
    2d Minecraft
    2d Minecraft
    1.3.6 is dead, grandpa
    2d Minecraft
    2d Minecraft
    Not to be mean but it is true
    Dapling
    Dapling
    @2d Minecraft This post has something called a "timestamp" on it. If you had actually looked at this magical feature you would have realized that this post was made BEFORE E3, meaning that 1.4 had not been announced yet and 1.3.6 was still the next update for all we knew.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom