Delta Bec Noir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, my focus on Annihilation is has shifted to something else. Another little mod project, which would add one single boss fight, but is a 3 part fight, which after beating the first phase opens 2 paths to the fight
    Delta Bec Noir
    Delta Bec Noir
    Depending on the action you take. Whether you try to continue that fight, continues with the two you were fighting in phase 1 but harder and different. Or spare them, which leads into another fight with someone else, both paths are of equal difficulty. And i'm primarily doing this for fun, and as a bit of practice for later bosses in my actual mod
    Delta Bec Noir
    Delta Bec Noir
    Although, my focus on this little mod project, is working on one of the designs for one of the paths, as the two in question, already have a design, due to being characters from my work in progress story (Which i would be working on writing if i wasn't procrastinating so much)
    As of late. I have been putting my focus onto other things, as well as trying to make and think of stuff for Slinkycoil's mod Paradox. And there isn't much to say for annihilation right now, other than the fact there is a new song that is releasing very soon from Provisio, for his second year on the dev team!
    Im just, waiting for a day for annihilation to kick back out of hiatus since, the lack of code is a MAJOR problem right now. And i lack the attention span and everything to learn coding, and it would just overwhelm me with more work, as i already struggle with motivation on art in general (tl;dr, me learning code with all my issues would cause rapid burnout)
    Delta Bec Noir
    Delta Bec Noir
    And the mod is just, returned to an old state of development where nothing happened besides just simply sprites designs and ideas, and my motivation to make stuff for it has dropped because of lacking code
    So someone tried to hack into my account a few days ago. well, i got things fixed now. thanks to admins to suspending my account before they could even try to get in and do anything. everything should be fine now
    Oh can I just say this. This site sucks, can't fix my own forum post for my mod because I can't shrink or enlarge image's without a damn computer. Good going, you had one job and ya failed it miserably. This pisses me off because I have to wait till I get a new computer which won't be until damn Christmas, completely mobile unfriendly
    Buffling
    Buffling
    It’s not like making an entire user-based website is super easy. It’s not a “you had one job” kind of thing. Yeah adding pictures on mobile is really hard, but pretty much everything else works just fine
    Delta Bec Noir
    Delta Bec Noir
    I get that, but still, doesn't change the fact that it forces me to wait to get a new computer which won't be for a while. And the fact I can't change the boss image's of my mod forum post is stupid because I can't shrink or enlarge image's, because their either way too big or way too small, and I can't fix that because apparently trying to resize them counts as scrolling instead
    It has been a while since my last status update but uh, progress for my mod is slow. But it's getting there, so far megnatar has been coded, but again progress is slow. Also laptop broke so my sprites are gonna be a bit rusty
    Delta Bec Noir
    Delta Bec Noir
    Though megnatar is probably gonna need to be hella nerfed because of how difficult he is for a post EoC boss, attacks will be tweaked, and stats shall be toned down, hp was fine but damage and defense was high. Can't really check how bad the stats are because no laptop to check things, though I think I can still fix it either way regardless. Only stat fixes really
    Afraid that i wont be able to make my mod, not enough coders or spriters. Desperately looking for help.
    Delta Bec Noir
    Delta Bec Noir
    and im just looking for people who would be willing to help me make the mod, i really want to make this dream of mine a reality. otherwise, well. i will lose hope in ever achieving my goals.
    Delta Bec Noir
    Delta Bec Noir
    look. my dev team hasn't done anything yet for my mod at all. my spriter literally hasn't made a sprite for my mod in a few months. and coding bosses with custom a.i as i am planning. so far im not making idea's. im literally the only one making sprites and designs for my mod now. and i am not even that good at spriting. but im worse at coding as i tried to but failed hundreds of times.
    L0ST5ILVER
    L0ST5ILVER
    Practice makes perfect. Failure is only when you stop trying. So don't stop trying.
    Stressed out from other things and beyond talking to others to prevent aggressive behaviour. this will last a long time do not talk to me.
    Continuing to work on my mod and starting to panic that i wont be able to get any progress on it
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I see.
    Well, whether progress is made on it or not, is usually dependent on the amount of work being done overall. And honestly, while your mod may not have any progress currently, maybe, if there's a new idea, or new reasons for the people to make stuff for it, I think progress may come again.
    Either that, or all the members are currently busy.
    Delta Bec Noir
    Delta Bec Noir
    mostly, one of my coders happens to be a dev for the ancients awakened mod, 2 actually. but as expected. both are working on the mod and some times others that they are a dev of.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Hmm.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom