Search results for query: *

1. The Gorilla Club 🦍

NPCs & Enemies Celestial sentinel boss idea

I really like this idea, it sounds really cool and we would finally get a big sky biome update which is a huge W. I've always wanted more to the sky... Although I think having it regenerate 15000 health is a little over powered.
  2. The Gorilla Club 🦍

What's your favorite Terraria music track?

I love ocean night and the music you get when you enter the drunk world seed.
  3. The Gorilla Club 🦍

Ask a Noobiescrubpleb (and his characters)!

If you could visit any country on earth, free of charge, what would it be and why?
  4. The Gorilla Club 🦍

King K. Rool was overthrown I see... We can do the DK rap in peace now

King K. Rool was overthrown I see... We can do the DK rap in peace now
  5. The Gorilla Club 🦍

This is what you're up against. Just warning you. [MEDIA]

This is what you're up against. Just warning you.
  6. The Gorilla Club 🦍

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

"Now just stop it, stop telling me what to do! I am a proud, ignorant woman, and no one's going to change that!" - Luanne Platter "Now that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard anyone say!" - Peggy Hill *Luanne runs away crying* That KOTH scene is instantly what I thought of when I saw this...
  7. The Gorilla Club 🦍

[ATTACH] Elmo's after anybody who sees this...

Elmo's after anybody who sees this...
  8. The Gorilla Club 🦍

A place to ask me things I guess

You can look at this if you want. You'll see why I asked...
  9. The Gorilla Club 🦍

Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

South Africa's flag gets a ton of love, which it deserves. Ghana is mid-tier for me.
  10. The Gorilla Club 🦍

What is your favorite Spongebob character?

I forgot about Club Spongebob and Idiot Box! Those had me laughing hysterically.
  11. The Gorilla Club 🦍

What is your favorite Spongebob character?

My favorite characters are Squidward and Krabs. It would be cool if you mention your favorite episode too, why not. Mine is Chocolate with Nuts easily. I really like Krusty Towers too.
  12. The Gorilla Club 🦍

Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

Central African Republic has one of the best-looking national flags on the planet. I think it's beautiful. πŸ‡¨πŸ‡« 🟦🟦🟦🟦πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟦🟦🟦🟦 🟦⭐🟦🟦πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟦🟦🟦🟦 ◻️◻️◻️◻️πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯◻️◻️◻️◻️ ◻️◻️◻️◻️πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯◻️◻️◻️◻️ 🟩🟩🟩🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟨🟨🟨🟨πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟨🟨🟨🟨 🟨🟨🟨🟨πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟨🟨🟨🟨
  13. The Gorilla Club 🦍

Builds Basic workshop!

This is really good looking, and all the materials are very early game. Everything's done very well.
  14. The Gorilla Club 🦍

If it does... I hope not... prepare for a King Kong v.s.Godzilla

If it does... I hope not... prepare for a King Kong v.s.Godzilla
  15. The Gorilla Club 🦍

I'm set. I also have loads of disturbing AI generated images that are nightmare fuel. Thanks...

I'm set. I also have loads of disturbing AI generated images that are nightmare fuel. Thanks for these. They are very much appreciated. You can have this if you want.
  16. The Gorilla Club 🦍

Favorite and least favorite fruit

Everybody's different. What he said is probably an exaggeration. I asked him that once and he said he wasn't exaggerating. Still not sure though... no way a fruit could taste that bad.
  17. The Gorilla Club 🦍

Favorite and least favorite fruit

I really love blueberries and bananas. (Bananas are NOT a gorilla joke, I'm serious) I don't really hate any fruit that I've tried, but I dislike tomatoes. My brother always used to say that grapefruit tasted like literal vomit. I have never tried it myself, and I want to see someday if he's...
  18. The Gorilla Club 🦍

PC What's your favorite Dev Set?

Jim's set just because the wings are so amazing.
  19. The Gorilla Club 🦍

HandsomeSquirrel's AMA

Do you like rollercoasters? If so, which one is your favorite that you've ridden?
Back
Top Bottom