Search results for query: *

1. Xeno99

tModLoader Desolation Mod Info and Recruitment

I am still looking for coders. Please DM me on Discord (@yo_its_xeno) if you are interested. Please note that I am only looking for experienced coders, specifically people who are best in the custom AI or weapon mechanics fields.
  2. Xeno99

I think I actually like your style better. Looks more like the actual Terraria sprite style to me.

I think I actually like your style better. Looks more like the actual Terraria sprite style to me.
  3. Xeno99

I'll keep you guys updated on the mod through these replies. Hopefully I don't forget like I always manage to do.
  4. Xeno99

Introduction Desolation Mod sets the player in a futuristic world ravaged by a clan of giant killer robots. Your goal is to take down all of these robots, restoring peace to all. Adventure through all-new areas, such as the Abandoned City. Collect new gear and fight century-old robotic enemies...
  5. Xeno99

Damn it's been a while. I just haven't been interested in the game for a while, though I have...

Damn it's been a while. I just haven't been interested in the game for a while, though I have been getting a little more involved with my friend's mod. Maybe I'll try to make another mod... again... despite killing off Terrestrial Mod a week ago.
  6. Xeno99

Pixel Art Stupid Meme Stuff

this is god-tier already and it's not even finished.
  7. Xeno99

I return... again. Terrestrial Mod was put on hold a couple weeks back, since I'm focusing on a...

I return... again. Terrestrial Mod was put on hold a couple weeks back, since I'm focusing on a solo project, along with just getting through school. Anyways, Happy Holidays to everyone! I'll try to keep you guys updated on my situation, but if you can't tell, I'm not very active here anymore.
  8. Xeno99

I am now learning C# so I can do some coding for my mod (Terrestrial) while I don't have any pro...

I am now learning C# so I can do some coding for my mod (Terrestrial) while I don't have any pro coders. Wish me luck $-_-
  9. Xeno99

tModLoader Terrestrial Mod Recruitment and Overview

Attention All Potential Spriters Please remember, joining the Discord server is required to be a part of development. Literally everything about development is kept there.
  10. Xeno99

sprites are fine. I have 2 people doing them right now and it would be useful to have another.
  11. Xeno99

alright. You gotta go to the discord server to be able to become a dev though. If you don't have access to discord, unfortunately you can't really do anything.
  12. Xeno99

The Terrestrial Mod focuses on bringing attention to the 5 Elements of Terraria, Air, Water, Fire, Terra, and Light. The elements are deeply involved with lore, so I'm not going to say anything else about them. I also want to add some kind of support class, with the current one in mind being the...
  13. Xeno99

(2/2) Along with the things listed above, I've also moved on from the name KingJacob(101), which...

(2/2) Along with the things listed above, I've also moved on from the name KingJacob(101), which I've had since I was 7. It just sounds childish to me now and I don't like it as much anymore. Starting now, I'm known as Xeno/Xeno99. I'll be updating my info as soon as possible. I don't know when...
  14. Xeno99

(1/2) Hey guys, just dropping a quick update for those who were wondering where I went. I've...

(1/2) Hey guys, just dropping a quick update for those who were wondering where I went. I've just been trying to get through life. I'm doing just fine, don't worry. I've also mostly moved on from the game and onto other things. Mainly composing music, usually for other mods, but I also do my own...
  15. Xeno99

Terra-Mod Recruitment

I'm not on the server because Bloodflare keeps banning me. Also, I think they are permanent bans, which according to you, can never happen.
  16. Xeno99

Terra-Mod Recruitment

Alright so here's the things that should be heavily nerfed: Tizona - It's supposed to be balanced with Terra Blade, but instead it's given +250% damage to bosses. If I calculated it correctly, that is 277 damage, without armor and accessory boosts. The final damage (armor and accessories added)...
  17. Xeno99

Terra-Mod Recruitment

hey can we talk about how stupidly unbalanced the mod is real quick
  18. Xeno99

NPCs & Enemies Sea Men

Zombsea
Back
Top Bottom