Search results for query: *

1. Triohero

Other Armor/accessories and health bar for target dummies

I never really thought about these parts of pvp at the time of making this thread. These things are really important to get good at pvp so it is helpful that you posted this! I will keep the poll up just in case anyone else has some opposing arguments but I think you just summed up why you think...
  2. Triohero

I have added your suggestion to the poll if you want to vote for it ;)

I have added your suggestion to the poll if you want to vote for it ;)
  3. Triohero

Thx!

Thx!
  4. Triohero

Btw, looking at your icon a second time, I realized your standing in front of the sun of my...

Btw, looking at your icon a second time, I realized your standing in front of the sun of my favorite event! I am even trying to learn how to play the solar eclipse theme on my keyboard! (The small electronic piano just in case there was any confusion!).
  5. Triohero

Hey Leinfors, do you think you could check out my new poll? I made it today and I hope I can get...

Hey Leinfors, do you think you could check out my new poll? I made it today and I hope I can get enough answers to see what kind of stuff the community likes :D.
  6. Triohero

Plz cast your vote on the poll I just created and try to share my thread with devs (if that is...

Plz cast your vote on the poll I just created and try to share my thread with devs (if that is even possible) Every vote will be greatly appreciated ;). This is the poll
  7. Triohero

Video Desert Pylon Build video

This is a great build! You should teach me how to build. The best I can build is an 11 x 11 square with a checkerboard pattern of stone walls and wood walls 😅
  8. Triohero

Lol ok

Lol ok
  9. Triohero

It’s ok Also thanks

It’s ok Also thanks
  10. Triohero

Dope

Dope
  11. Triohero

Lol

Lol
  12. Triohero

I can be a terraria nerd at times 😅

I can be a terraria nerd at times 😅
  13. Triohero

6 layers of stone bricks bcuz corruption/crimson/hallow can’t spread to blocks more than 6 tiles...

6 layers of stone bricks bcuz corruption/crimson/hallow can’t spread to blocks more than 6 tiles away and they all can’t spread to stone bricks. :D
  14. Triohero

Same! But that is mainly bcuz I need a better computer :indifferent:

Same! But that is mainly bcuz I need a better computer :indifferent:
  15. Triohero

That is some great art! ;)

That is some great art! ;)
  16. Triohero

Dukedishron*

Dukedishron*
  17. Triohero

Or Dukdishron

Or Dukdishron
  18. Triohero

Would it be ok if I called you Dukerondish? :DXD

Would it be ok if I called you Dukerondish? :DXD
  19. Triohero

I just changed my profile pic. (It is temporary). It is basically what meteorites in my worlds...

I just changed my profile pic. (It is temporary). It is basically what meteorites in my worlds are like for me ;). (They go as close as they can to my house without breaking terraria’s laws of physics)
  20. Triohero

Is there a link I can follow to get to the vid? Or do I just have to search it up on YT?

Is there a link I can follow to get to the vid? Or do I just have to search it up on YT?
Back
Top Bottom