Search results for query: *

1. pionoplayer

The most Overcomplicated Board Game Ever

Algot's attempt to summon me last page finally goes off and you get telefragged by my arrival. I attempt to read the rules booklet.
  2. pionoplayer

tModLoader Various Weathers

Something I've noticed is that at least some of the heavy wind inflicting weathers still inflict heavy wind, even when you're behind walls (which is not the case in vanilla terraria with sandstorms). It's kind of a pain in the neck to get pushed around trying to move through tunnels. As a note...
  3. pionoplayer

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Awww... no Force of Mediocrity? :P Still, that's pretty sweet, looking forward to it.
  4. pionoplayer

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

So, just a question. Are the enchantments that haven't been completed yet going to feed into the soul of terraria when completed, a different ultimate soul, or none at all (like present)? I've got my fingers crossed for Soul of Terraria, but I guess it's okay whichever way it falls.
  5. pionoplayer

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Alright, I don't normally go out of my way to catch critters, so I didn't know that was what was needed. I laughed harder than I probably should have at the results, thanks for the tip.
  6. pionoplayer

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

So, here's a random question, does the Top Hat Squirrel actually DO anything? I seem to recall a changelog that put the tophat squirrel and lasers in the same sentence but I'm not sure how relevant that is. So does it actually shoot at you under certain conditions or is it just a 100 hp critter?
  7. pionoplayer

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Um... what does masochist mode do? I can't seem to find any real info and I'd rather not play with masochist mode on without knowing what it does.
  8. pionoplayer

Story Worldfall

Alright, the first half of the Prologue; "Nightmares" has been finished, and as such has replaced the original intro of "The World"
  9. pionoplayer

Story Worldfall

Thanks! Although, I've decided to scrap that first chapter, and work the things it tells you into something that actually has some of the actual characters in it. Once the REAL Chapter 0 is finished, that Intro will probably be deleted.
  10. pionoplayer

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

The Borean Strider has been fixed in the most recent patch, I'd recommend updating Thorium.
  11. pionoplayer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Have you updated to the latest version from mediafire? Their themes are new and I don't believe that the versions with their soundtracks have made it to tmodloader.
  12. pionoplayer

tModLoader Infinity

Just popping in to say: Like the mod. Although two things I would like to see: greenskye's suggestion, luiafk has a similar function to that and it would be nice to have here. Support for other mods like Thorium, Sacred Tools and Spirit mod would be awesome.
  13. pionoplayer

Story Worldfall

Rough Draft of the Intro has been completed. I will admit that more frequently than should be the case, my rough drafts look VERY similar to the final drafts, but for now, enjoy the completed world introduction. EDIT: Sorry for bumping so soon after thread creation. I was thinking "well, I...
  14. pionoplayer

Story Worldfall

The world can survive the death of one man, But can that man survive the death of his world? When all the pieces have shattered And the world begins to fall Will your heroes rise to the occassion Or will the last bulwark against the darkness fail? A Vanilla Terraria fanfic that I'm writing, and...
  15. pionoplayer

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

I'm aware of that, but I stand by what I said that I feel like it should be listed after EoW/BoC. I at least go in and break all 3 shadow orbs/demon hearts to get the boss summoned and out of the way right off the bat instead of waiting, and I'll bet a fair number of other players do too.
  16. pionoplayer

As a note, the Goblin Army is listed as being pre-EoW, when it should probably be listed after since the whole "needing a shadow orb to be broken first" thing.
  17. pionoplayer

Thank you ever so much for the addition. You're amazing.
  18. pionoplayer

I agree, I would be greatly interested in having events/minibosses listed in boss checklist, and is, in fact, my sole complaint about the mod.
  19. pionoplayer

Destroy the Godmodder

43/50 for Earthshattering Power. (awaiting: JOEbob and sirplop) 32/??? for the master plan 8/50 for something else better +2 to sirplop, +1 to JOEbob Atomium AND Quantomium 3/? Atomium: Wow, a level 15 and only a material? That ought to be powerful. And incredibly unstable. And incredibly...
  20. pionoplayer

Destroy the Godmodder

41/50 for Earthshattering Power. (awaiting: JOEbob and sirplop) 29/??? for the master plan 7/50 for something else better +3 to coravint Atomium AND Quantomium 2/? Atomium: Wow, a level 15 and only a material? That ought to be powerful. And incredibly unstable. And incredibly radioactive. The...
Back
Top Bottom