Search results for query: *

• Users: Ipos
  • Order by date
  1. Ipos

PS4 Loads of bugs and crashes (for devs)

Tested coop (not splitscreen) with younger brother yesterday. positive: -Crashing when opening dungeon and other special chests seems fixed. negative: -New lagspikes unrelated to hell or jungle layer, seems to be related to displacement of water toward hell layer though, the type that freezes...
  2. Ipos

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

still no ps4 update fixing the (not couch) coop? Sigh... Cant play this game anymore untill there is one.
  3. Ipos

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Why am i not suprised though that XBOX got the exact same bug infected version afterall. Maybe i should just give up thinking that ill ever play this game again with my y brother coop cause i dont read anything about anything being fixed still. (PS4)
  4. Ipos

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Ive already reported the extreme lag in hell layer biome, also happens in jungle biome. ONLY IN MULTIPLAYER Its not his system or weird world gen. Still waiting for 99999 fixes before i can play again anyway, and to everyone in the main thread (xbox update) .. TOLD YOU SO.
  5. Ipos

This is complete bogus. And i dont appreciate someone trying to downplay legitimate problems.
  6. Ipos

PS4 2 Bugs that cause game crash for the guest in multiplayer

The feedback i want is that every gamebreaking bug ive reported is actually being fixed so i can play again. I have never gotten any confirmation that the forms ive sent in where even recieved. It was getting worse and worse, my thread about it became a mountain of bugs stacking real fast...
  7. Ipos

PS4 2 Bugs that cause game crash for the guest in multiplayer

happy to see you also reporting the crashing when guest uses key on dchests. Its what made my y brother stop playing alltogether, we could still take most bugs even though most bugs are also gamebreaking but this killed it for him. I reported it multiple times on forums and also sent in a form...
  8. Ipos

Cant wait to see this forum be flooded with you guys the moment you regret begging for a quick release and realise how bad ps4 has got it with the extreme bugs and glitches breaking the game to the point of not even wanting to play it. And us still waiting for most bugs and glitches to be...
  9. Ipos

Can admin please confirm if my (using the official cs) report on the 'coop partner crashes when opening dungeon chests' has at the least been taken into investigation and hopefully being fixed because its the main reason my younger brother now doesnt want to play terraria with me anymore. We...
  10. Ipos

Thats exactly why ''yall'' need to talk about glitches. Also it breaks the game, take my example.. i used to love ff9.. bought the ps4 version.. now i cant bring myself to play it because i only used the hit 9999 dmg cheat ONCE. Because for the remainder i dont see why i should 'waste time'...
  11. Ipos

Ok so we did get a new update for the PS4 yesterday, tested with my y brothers in coop... aaaand.. ALL THE GAMEBREAKING BUGS ARE STILL IN. Still crashing when he tried to open dungeon chests. Still duplicate unhittable and unknockbackable enemies. Still lagspikes in hell and jungle biomes...
  12. Ipos

(PS4) I frst want confirmation from an official that: 1: Goblin army and Meteors actually happen again in MP. 2: Enemies are no longer unhittable/unknockbackable due to being double, triple or more in one. 3: invited friends no longer crash when trying to open a dungeon chest. 4: hell and...
  13. Ipos

Console [A Mere Thread #1] Whats your favorite Pet/Minion?

The sapling, he looks like a powerful god of the wild woods that will crush any monster that m... hes just super cute. Also like eyeball spring tho.
  14. Ipos

Updated main post.
  15. Ipos

I have a hunch that atleast the Hell layer / biome lags so badly because of something being faulty with the lava. Whenever i cut below lava it doesnt emediately drain, it stays in place for about 5-10 seconds and then instantly drops. As you can also see in the video in the jungle at 0:29...
  16. Ipos

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Have you been playing solo or multiplayer, thats a relevant difference. Solo doesnt have much bugs no, multiplayer is where you will quickly get a different opinion.
  17. Ipos

Ps4 player here, i feel like a tester who's risking his hard work data. I have started to back up my saves every session now just to prevent any more loss. Its not just crashes and corruption, during play we keep finding new bugs but also being frustrated by constant existing ones such as the...
  18. Ipos

I have sent below vid via the form with explanation, we dont know what causes it only when it starts and how long it lasts.
  19. Ipos

Console Quicksave button.

Autosave often takes too long and save&quit is horrible in multiplayer for every time you find a rare item or upgrade your gear to mythical 1st try and dont want to lose that progress with all the crashing going on in mp. Please for the love of God give us the option to manually quicksave.
  20. Ipos

I dont know if he did, he mightve actually since we both got a ps4 pro a few months ago and had to. edit: obviously that would wipe his new char so unless he wants to start over finding hearts and mana (atleast his inventory he can put into chests) for his current char we made fresh for expert...
Back
Top Bottom