Search results for query: *

1. Wand of Sparking

Game Mechanics Allow golf balls to travel through portals

Yeah I have no idea whether it would be really hard or really easy to implement
  2. Wand of Sparking

Video Golf Trickshots are Insane...

This was the first thing I did when I got the 1.4 update. You can do some crazy things with the new golfing mechanic. This compilation has one shot that is over 2000 feet long (calculated with depth meter, compass, and trigonometry) and another that bounces for almost two minutes without...
  3. Wand of Sparking

Video F for Reaver Shark: Nerfed but not Forgotten

This was one of our favourite items, even though it was completely broken pre-hardmode. Goodbye Reaver Shark. F
  4. Wand of Sparking

Video Large Scale 3D Chain Tutorial: Better Chains!

Had some people ask how the chains were made for one of our last builds so I put together this very short tutorial on how to replicate them. Let me know if it's helpful and you would like to see more stuff like this!
  5. Wand of Sparking

Video A house suspended on chains: Cliffside Cottage

https://youtu.be/bmrwR-AxmtA This is a fairly small build of a house attached to the cliffside. Check it out and let me know what you think. World download in the description is you want to use it yourself! Thanks
  6. Wand of Sparking

Video Fire and Ice Themed Old One's Army Arena: Freezerburn (Build Time-lapse)

This a time-lapse build of an arena for the Old One's Army. Check it out and let me know what you think. (world download in description)
  7. Wand of Sparking

Video A different biome on every car: Biome Train (Time-lapse Build)

This is a build which puts several biome themed train cars together and includes a massive portal. Check it out and let me know what you think! World Download in the description.
  8. Wand of Sparking

Video A space SHIP (pirate ship in space): Vortex Cruiser (time-lapse)

A time-lapse of a pirate ship in space. Build download is in the description if you want to use it. Check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks!
  9. Wand of Sparking

Video An Improved Sword Shrine: Crystal Sword Cavern (Time-lapse)

This is a time-lapse of the construction of a larger version of the sword shrine in regular world gen with a much larger sword in the middle and crystals surrounding it. Let me know what you think and what we should build next. Thanks!
  10. Wand of Sparking

Video Massive Mushroom Castle: Terraria Time-lapse build

This is a two person build time-lapse of the construction of three giant mushroom houses and a tunnel system beneath them. Check it out and let us know what you think and what we should build next.
  11. Wand of Sparking

Video Stone Bridge that Doubles as a Base: Hollow Overpass (Time-lapse)

Why build a bridge between your houses when the bridge can be the house? 8x Speed time-lapse of this bridge's construction. Let me know what you think and if you have any build ideas for the next one. Thanks!
  12. Wand of Sparking

Video Airbase Attached Underneath a Floating Island : Underside Observatory (Time-lapse)

Why build on top of floating islands when you can stick your base beneath them? This base consists of metal pathways leading between domes on the underside of two floating islands. Check it out and let me know what you think.
  13. Wand of Sparking

Video Massive Midieval Wizard Tower Timelapse: The Alchemist's Spire

My first timelapse build, check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom