• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. SlinkyCoil

I'm ready for Journey's End!

I'm ready for Journey's End!
  2. SlinkyCoil

Paradox Mod Early Beta is OUT! Join the server to reserve your download: Join the Paradox Mod...

Paradox Mod Early Beta is OUT! Join the server to reserve your download: Join the Paradox Mod Discord Server!
  3. SlinkyCoil

The first public preview of the Interstellar Apocalypse in Paradox Mod [MEDIA]

The first public preview of the Interstellar Apocalypse in Paradox Mod
  4. SlinkyCoil

Paradox Mod's EARLY BETA will have a brand new invasion event, called the Interstellar...

Paradox Mod's EARLY BETA will have a brand new invasion event, called the Interstellar Apocalypse Triggered when you use the Sealed Energy item
  5. SlinkyCoil

tModLoader [Tutorial] Custom Invasion

Is it possible to add a custom invasion icon and name?
  6. SlinkyCoil

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

This is my dev. vanity set from the Fernium Remastered mod. Just dropping it here to see if it has a chance to win. And yes, I made this myself.
  7. SlinkyCoil

I didn't actually cancel Paradox just to bring back Goddesses Path, that stash of crap is never...

I didn't actually cancel Paradox just to bring back Goddesses Path, that stash of crap is never coming back. Even though Vertigo Hostilius is in Paradox, she's just a town NPC selling powerful items (like the Shadow Edge) Y'all better look forward to the 'Titan Oarfish' Boss
  8. SlinkyCoil

Paradox mod is cancelled, I will however, merge the mod with the 040120 Remaster for Goddesses...

Paradox mod is cancelled, I will however, merge the mod with the 040120 Remaster for Goddesses Path! (PS: check your calendars you dumb fricks)
  9. SlinkyCoil

You don't know how long I have been trying to log back in after my Windows10 Upgrade.

You don't know how long I have been trying to log back in after my Windows10 Upgrade.
  10. SlinkyCoil

Come help out with the development of 'Paradox' SPRITERS NEEDED! https://discord.gg/CUJPBCy

Come help out with the development of 'Paradox' SPRITERS NEEDED! https://discord.gg/CUJPBCy
  11. SlinkyCoil

'Paradox' mod discord server invite coming soon

'Paradox' mod discord server invite coming soon
  12. SlinkyCoil

dELAYS

dELAYS
  13. SlinkyCoil

So my computer almost bluescreened...

So my computer almost bluescreened...
  14. SlinkyCoil

I am now a Soul Cube...

I am now a Soul Cube...
  15. SlinkyCoil

When one Michael Jackson is not enough, do a remix of one is his songs.

When one Michael Jackson is not enough, do a remix of one is his songs.
  16. SlinkyCoil

'How to make a hailstorm happen and how to control hail pellet size during that storm: Volume 2'

'How to make a hailstorm happen and how to control hail pellet size during that storm: Volume 2'
  17. SlinkyCoil

It is now confirmed, I am stopping development of 'Goddesses Path'

It is now confirmed, I am stopping development of 'Goddesses Path'
  18. SlinkyCoil

'How to make an ego survive a fall off the top of Mount Everest: Volume 1'

'How to make an ego survive a fall off the top of Mount Everest: Volume 1'
  19. SlinkyCoil

It costs $33 to get a grandma.

It costs $33 to get a grandma.
  20. SlinkyCoil

A new lunar event for Alpha Mod!

A new lunar event for Alpha Mod!