• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Gotcha!

Mushroom Statue is not aligned properly

Sorry for all these little reports I'm throwing in here, but with 1.4 closing in I'm hoping it'll be as polished as possible! So... here's another one, and an old one at that. Mushroom Statues aren't aligned properly when compared to other statues. To show what I mean: You see the base of the...
  2. Gotcha!

Crystal Chests don't show description until you're near them.

When you rename a Crystal Chest, it won't show its description unless you're near the chest. When you walk away from the chest, the description disappears. You need to be ~3 tiles near the chest. As far as I know, it's the only item that can be renamed and doesn't consistently show its name...
  3. Gotcha!

Lihzahrd Work Bench and Living Wood Chest not craftable.

More like an oversight than a downright bug, but I'm sure the Living Wood Chest and Lihzahrd Work Bench are supposed to be craftable. I wouldn't know why they shouldn't be. It'd be nice if this could be fixed before 1.4 rolls out. Thanks!
  4. Gotcha!

Game uses bait in inventory before using bait in the ammo slot.

It is incredibly handy to be able to toss your bait in an ammo slot, but unfortunately the game uses up bait in your inventory first, making the ammo slot worthless. The biggest problem here is fishing up rare jellyfish, since they'll be used up as you continue fishing. The game should...
  5. Gotcha!

Have Eater of Worlds drop Treasure Bag near player

So, I lost another two Treasure Bags today, after killing the Eater of Worlds ten times. The Destroyer once did the same, dropping its Treasure Bag deep below the ground if you were unlucky, but this was fixed, as the treasure bag will now drop near you. It'd be nice if the same thing was...
  6. Gotcha!

Make Goblin, Pirate, and Martian raids disappear after a certain time.

My apologies if someone else made this suggestion already, or a similar one like it. The game is filled with a decent amount of events, some triggered by the player, while others appear with a roll of the dice. Sometimes these randomly spawning events can get a bit obnoxious, especially if your...
  7. Gotcha!

Farm Go Fish

Hi people, I always wanted to have some sort of fishing-only map, where players can fish for quest fish and other stuff in completely safe environments. I am not sure if a map like this already exists, but I nevertheless took my own swing at it. And why not share the results? This map is...
  8. Gotcha!

PC Deleting character named ' . ' deletes ALL characters

As someone posted here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/all-of-my-characters-are-gone.74808/ If you create a new character, name it ' . ', ALL your character files are deleted when you choose to delete this one. I'm positive this shouldn't be intended.
  9. Gotcha!

PC Frostspark Boots rocket trail bug

When you use the rocket booster of the Spectre Boots and Lightning Boots the trail that's left behind dissipates normally: The smoke particles stay where they are and disappear. However, when you use the Frostspark Boots the smoke particles fall down with you, matching your velocity. It leads...
  10. Gotcha!

A Happy 2016, TCF! - Share your best wishes with your fellow Terrarians

It seems a topic like this is missing, I hope I didn't look with my nose. Anyway, I wish all Terrarians a happy new year - May your best day in 2015 be your worst in 2016. ;) Share your well-wishing!
  11. Gotcha!

PC Gotcha's Assorted Ruins, Dwellings and Habitats

I'm not the best builder out there (Right now that'd be Flor3nce2456 in my opinion :)) but I'm sure these are nice to check out even so. And who knows, maybe it'll give someone some inspiration. ;) My house: My updated museum: All my characters have a home in my world. From left to right...
  12. Gotcha!

PC Camera Mode, half-blocks and waterfalls

Camera Mode does strange things with half-blocks and waterfalls. Water completely covers half-blocks and water colour is apparently changed when in front of a wall. Screenshot taken through normal means: Screenshot taken with Camera Mode:
  13. Gotcha!

PC (TRADE CLOSED) WTT Starwrath/SDMG

I'd like to trade some of my moon lord drops with some of yours! I'm currently looking for: 1 x Starwrath 1 x SDMG Trade closed! Thanks. :) I can trade them with: 3 x Celebration 4 x Terrarian 1 x Last Prism 1 x Meowmere 3 x Lunar Portal Staff 1 x Lunar Flare 1 x Rainbow Crystal Staff -...
  14. Gotcha!

PC 1.3.0.5 - Can't pick up stars

For some reason me and a friend can't pick up the stars anymore in this version. We just walk behind them. This happens in multiplayer, hosted through TerrariaServer.exe. We can pick up pretty much everything else. Weird.
  15. Gotcha!

PC How to milk the Angler from his quest rewards

I don't see anyone else posted this, but it's nice to know and I've been using this trick for a while now. - Still don't have the Angler's items needed to put that awesome Cell Phone together? - Can't seem to get that elusive Hotline? - Tired of getting your 14th sponge when you really want an...
  16. Gotcha!

PC [1.3] Can't craft Lihzahrd Work Bench

Bug or not, it seems strange to me that someone still can't craft a Lihzahrd Work Bench while he can craft every other piece of Lihzahrd furniture.
  17. Gotcha!

PC Terraria for sale at GoG.com

In case there's a single soul left out there who STILL hasn't bought this game... (That's about impossible, right?) GoG.com is having a sale and Terraria costs a measly €2,29. :)
  18. Gotcha!

PC Upgrading regular Steam version with Collector's Edition?

Hi there, I just got my Halloween Contest prize and wanted to install the Collector's Edition because bunny. There's a steam key in the box, but upon using it Steam tells me I already own the game. However, this is the regular version ofcourse. So here the question: How can people upgrade...
  19. Gotcha!

PC Missing walls, platforms and decorations

I was sure a topic like this existed already, but perhaps it's on the old forums (or I haven't looked right). There are still some walls, platforms and decorations missing from various decoration styles. I'd really love to see the missing pieces added in 1.3. It'd be great if these would be...
  20. Gotcha!

PC Crimslime does not drop gel

The Crimslime does not drop any gel. Since it's the only slime not dropping gel I'm sure this is an oversight.
Top Bottom