• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. InstaFiz

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

I was eating ice cream while reading this, and I’m so glad I had none in my mouth when I read the part about 1.4 on mobile, because that just blew me away so damn hard! You’ll never cease to amaze me, team!
  2. InstaFiz

I’m gonna be honest: I’m surprised I made as many friends as I did on here for how much of a...

I’m gonna be honest: I’m surprised I made as many friends as I did on here for how much of a human cringefest I was back then.
  3. InstaFiz

DAMN I'm excited to play golf with my friends!

DAMN I'm excited to play golf with my friends!
  4. InstaFiz

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

I an SO pumped to try this with some friends! Thanks for the update, team!
  5. InstaFiz

Is CC still a thing? Yes? Good, lemme drop this here: [MEDIA]

Is CC still a thing? Yes? Good, lemme drop this here:
  6. InstaFiz

God, I dunno if I've ever showed appreciation for this place but I owe everything to the TCF for...

God, I dunno if I've ever showed appreciation for this place but I owe everything to the TCF for helping me get started on my passions. Love you guys, this place will always hold a special spot in my heart <3
  7. InstaFiz

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

Good luck, Terrarians! May the odds be ever in your favor!
  8. InstaFiz

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

We can still play 1.3.5?! PRAISE BE TO SPEEDRUNNERS
  9. InstaFiz

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

I think I might actually be able to play mobile now! Well done team!
  10. InstaFiz

Got a cool vanity character? See it used in the State of the Game Banner!

I wish luck to everyone who made a proper submission! I kinda just threw a character in here for fun personally. I don't expect to make it. But there are some really talented character designers here! Can't wait to see who made it!
  11. InstaFiz

Ah, I need to spruce things up a little then.
  12. InstaFiz

My Terrarian but the blue was swapped with pink. Also, I just wanna clarify: Is this a raffle or will these be judged?
  13. InstaFiz

My friends told me to hang in there. I really couldn’t see it through, but it all paid off and I...

My friends told me to hang in there. I really couldn’t see it through, but it all paid off and I couldn’t be happier <3
  14. InstaFiz

It's so amazing to me to see me up in the recent Twitter feed aaaaaaa

It's so amazing to me to see me up in the recent Twitter feed aaaaaaa
  15. InstaFiz

Terraria State of the Game - January 2020

It’s been fun moderating the streams so far. If you’re not tuning in right now, what are you doing? Go have a good time with the rest of us!
  16. InstaFiz

I am now a moderator on the 505games Twitch channel!

I am now a moderator on the 505games Twitch channel!
  17. InstaFiz

How on earth can 2019 feel like the best and worst year at the same time...

How on earth can 2019 feel like the best and worst year at the same time...
  18. InstaFiz

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

So close yet so far away...
  19. InstaFiz

Lost my first ever attempt at hardcore Terraria when trying to farm Fishron. This is what I get...

Lost my first ever attempt at hardcore Terraria when trying to farm Fishron. This is what I get for neglecting recall pots.
  20. InstaFiz

Hey. You. Don’t let anyone stop you from reaching your dreams. You gotta keep going even when...

Hey. You. Don’t let anyone stop you from reaching your dreams. You gotta keep going even when all hope seems lost. Take it from me. You have the power to do whatever you put your mind to.
Top Bottom