• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. InSignia

tModLoader Primordial Sands

The sands are whirling... Primordial Sands isn't done with yet, keep your eyes opened for a surprise....
  2. InSignia

I forgot to mention, lol. the mod is back in development. this started like a month ago.
  3. InSignia

Yes, although it is incomplete: Primordial Sands, just like the mod itself ;(
  4. InSignia

We're sticking to concepts that were in history. adding a new ore would be like saying 2011 had dragons in new york. :p
  5. InSignia

Mod status: Currently on hiatus.
  6. InSignia

Uploading: I've found another work around. If you drag an image into your thread's textbox, the...

Uploading: I've found another work around. If you drag an image into your thread's textbox, the files can be uploaded from there.
  7. InSignia

Here's a Soul Calibur reference :merchanteek:, The Eiserne Drossel recreated into Terraria. Currently unobtainable, but concepts of it being corruption loot are possible. The ringed blade is thrown an controlled from the Y position. That's pretty much it.
  8. InSignia

I've decided to start posting some spoilers here, although they won't be mandatory here. Here we have the Indenwood Pickaxe. I can be obtained by crafting (with indenwood), after the Eye of Cthulhu has been defeated. It has a chance to drop extra minerals when mining. Note: The drop rate was...
  9. InSignia

I can't upload files lol.

I can't upload files lol.
  10. InSignia

Epic.

Epic.
  11. InSignia

Mobile Holiday Biome Mimics for lesser mobile holidays

@TheWorfer27 I Had fun with your signature. :merchanthappy:
  12. InSignia

Primordial Sanders

Primordial Sanders
  13. InSignia

Thread Announcement: Development may be slow for the next month or so.
  14. InSignia

Thread Updated! - Adds new showcase cards - Displays new content - Description simplified Primordial Sands Estimated Release: September 26th, 2019. - 600 Items - 14 Bosses - 1 Biome - 5 Invasions - 5 Town NPCs Join our discord server for more spoilers and updates!
  15. InSignia

If you noticed our developer team is small, were currently looking for 2 programmers (experienced), and 2 spriters (experienced and can match the artstyle). - Notify me in a PM if you are interested!
  16. InSignia

If anyone wants to get a look of what we have in-game, there's an open beta inside the discord server!
  17. Mudkip557

Primordial Sands Primordial Sands is a general content mod that focuses on Mythology brings archaic concepts/content into Terraria. We include an enchantment system, Plant life system, and new game mechanics to change the way you play. Developer Team Mudkip557 - Programmer, Music @Wild...
  18. InSignia

tModLoader Terraria C# Tutorials

A long time ago I had a friend who wanted to learn how to code, he wanted to make a Terraria mod so i decided to teach him what i knew. At the time i did not know much, so I could barely help him. What I did was create a discord server that give basic lessons on C# and modding for Terraria. In...
  19. InSignia

tModLoader Trelamium Mod Remastered

It drops from mother slimes
  20. InSignia

tModLoader Trelamium Mod Remastered

v0.2.1 Released, Fixes pholiota goliath bugs (spawning), fixes some minor bugs, resprites Necroplasmic set, the sirens, and Colaria. http://www.mediafire.com/file/jyzy6ia558dfk66/TrelamiumMod.tmod/file
Top Bottom