• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. ItsComix

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

I dunno how I feel about bestiary progress being tied to worlds, but I gotta catch em all
  2. ItsComix

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

I'm now wondering if the dirt rod got a buff lmao
  3. ItsComix

PC types of terraria youtubers

Pretty simple, I love the humor!
  4. ItsComix

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

gtyhlooklfcy7hgu bngfyuhiyhg I think I broke my keyboard typing this
  5. ItsComix

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Those new re-done sprites look so sick, and these balancing changes seem game changing. This update feels like it's going to be such a fresh new experience once it comes out!
  6. ItsComix

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

That looks like so much effort, but I play Terraria for the grind so I'm pretty excited and optimistic for this feature!
  7. ItsComix

Terraria Teams Up with Sanshee for New Merchandise!

These designs are soft (and kinda cute) to look at, I really dig it!
  8. ItsComix

Looking at all my profile posts, it feels so messy

Looking at all my profile posts, it feels so messy
  9. ItsComix

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

never have been so excited like this since the road to 1.2, these feels are really hitting me. I'm an adult now and I feel like a kid again ;(
  10. ItsComix

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Here are some notes or "behind the scenes" surrounding my design: While designing my vanity set, I wanted to create something that isn't strongly based off a source. Something original while making it seem like something originally from Terraria. The theme I wanted to go for was a sort of...
  11. ItsComix

re-did a CC logo I made a year or two ago [IMG] (edit: recently updated the image. I may post it...

re-did a CC logo I made a year or two ago (edit: recently updated the image. I may post it again)
  12. ItsComix

I honestly should've studied for my exam which is tomorrow, but I'm glad I got this whole button...

I honestly should've studied for my exam which is tomorrow, but I'm glad I got this whole button spritesheet done. Used the PC's controller hints sprites and the style of the console port's sprites as reference.
  13. ItsComix

I was considering making a thread 🤔

I was considering making a thread 🤔
  14. ItsComix

I've been getting back into doing pixel art again, did another controller glyphs re-texture this...

I've been getting back into doing pixel art again, did another controller glyphs re-texture this time for the switch. The goal was to stay true to the original PC controller hint textures but with the style of the switch's. I spent 7 hours doing this.
  15. ItsComix

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Due to switch version's launch I played more console 1.3, I'm into a good chunk into the game now and I have more feedback. Everything Pipeworks has done/added to the switch version is well implemented, like the touchscreen input and small things like making the UI disappear when you use an item...
  16. ItsComix

Switch Stuck on the Loading Screen

I've recently ran into this bug as well. Although I can't open this world. I'm not going to delete it as I don't want to lose 60 hours worth of progress. I recently sent a bug report and I really do hope it gets fixed soon
  17. ItsComix

Terraria Launch on Nintendo Switch

3DS was also 40CAD, I really hope the switch version isn't though
  18. ItsComix

Terraria Launch on Nintendo Switch

I jumped out of my chair as soon as this was announced, really excited to play this on the go again since the PS Vita version!
  19. ItsComix

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

I'm sold on this, but where would I go and what would happen to me if I step into the void portal? o_O
  20. ItsComix

I've been recently getting back into terraria and I realised how much I miss this game. Even...

I've been recently getting back into terraria and I realised how much I miss this game. Even this community.
Top Bottom