• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Panini

Terraria3DKit - A development library for rendering 3D objects in Terraria

Terraria3DKit - ALPHA V. 0.2 Warning: This is an alpha release! You will experience bugs, especially when using different zooms other than 1.00! No longer being worked on. All developers have the right to republish the mod under the contained license. A development library for rendering 3D...
  2. Panini

tModLoader TCR - TerrariaChatRelay

Click here to visit the TCR-TShock forum post Self-serving Terraria Chat Relay with extensible chat service support Send messages from Terraria to your favorite Chat Services! Available for tModLoader and TShock. Currently supports: Discord This mod is no longer in development. Attention...
  3. Panini

Resolved New Account can not post

Hello, In order to change my Forum name, I createda new account. My new account can not post due to Insufficient privileges. I clicked the verification email and still no dice. The forum name for the account is Everni. Could someone help me?
Top Bottom