• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Thekara2751

"One terraria experience"....... sadly I play 3ds........ oh 1.3 when will I ever see you :(

"One terraria experience"....... sadly I play 3ds........ oh 1.3 when will I ever see you :(
  2. Thekara2751

Terraria as you've never seen it before

AMAZING!:eek::dryadeek::merchanteek::nurseeek:~:eek:':eek:
  3. Thekara2751

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

I agree with Guido. It's quite challenging to balance out my character w/5 accessory slots I end up having to pick either mobility or class based accessories....
  4. Thekara2751

Playing 3ds......

Playing 3ds......
  5. Thekara2751

Hey @[45186:@diekonradish] what version do you play?

Hey @[45186:@diekonradish] what version do you play?
  6. Thekara2751

I know I also checked when u commented tnx a lot tho!:happy:
  7. Thekara2751

PC ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

I would like to request a irl restaurant like McDonalds coz I made one in the 3ds version and i would like to see the guy who is my hero (you) in terraria do a better one:happy: If you are currently accepting requests....
  8. Thekara2751

Turns out you only get 3 items from the presents coz 3ds 1.0.4 = pc 1.2

Turns out you only get 3 items from the presents coz 3ds 1.0.4 = pc 1.2
  9. Thekara2751

@[45186:@diekonradish] Yeah I already built a lot of X-mas themed houses.

@[45186:@diekonradish] Yeah I already built a lot of X-mas themed houses.
  10. Thekara2751

Thanks for replying so quickly! Soo I am a noob and I wasted hours of farming........ YEY!:sigh:
  11. Thekara2751

I now have 7 stacks of candy cane blocks and still no other x-mas item:I play 3ds

I now have 7 stacks of candy cane blocks and still no other x-mas item:I play 3ds
  12. Thekara2751

Ummm is this possibly a glitch or am I just a noob: I have goodie bag (presents too) farm and i am getting a lot of presents... but all the presents I open i only get either (green or red) candy cane blocks or snow globes and i have 7 full stacks (999) of candy cane blocks and i haven't got a...
  13. Thekara2751

Wait a minute........ before i updated my N3DS I had a range character with full chlorophyte armor and i haven't used him for a few days now DELETE CHARACTER NOW I just opened my 3ds, played terraria used my characterwith chlorophyte and BAM!!! Game crashed......:eek::sigh:
  14. Thekara2751

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

Tnx for the reply Deanzor! but now I gotta delete a few of my worlds..... I wish I don't accidentally delete my biome key mold like last time:sigh:
  15. Thekara2751

I play 3ds so... it means POKEMON SUN AND MOON HYPE!

I play 3ds so... it means POKEMON SUN AND MOON HYPE!
  16. Thekara2751

PC ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

..............SPEECHLESS...............
  17. Thekara2751

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

Ummm... Does this update give more world save slots coz I already got 6 worlds and I am not willing to delete any of my builds pls reply. tnx:happy:
  18. Thekara2751

Terraria 3ds

Terraria 3ds
  19. Thekara2751

Terraria 3ds

Terraria 3ds
Top Bottom