• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Blocky7

Mobile Interwebs

I play terraria on my ipad mini 2 and when I try to play with wifi on but it freezes; without wifi it doesnt freeze. Can someone help me? :(:(;(;(
  2. Blocky7

Hola!

I am new to this thread and I posted 1 well going to be 3 and I saw on the first posts people are every helpful here. I am very happy to be a member of terraria. :):):):):):)
  3. Blocky7

Teleporter

I hooked up a teleporter to an ocean farm of mine and back home. When I step on the teleporter and teleport home it works; but when I try it from home it doesn't work. The wiring is all connected but when I try to teleport from my home to the ocean farm I get teleported to the same teleporter I...
Top Bottom