• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. InSignia

tModLoader Terraria C# Tutorials

A long time ago I had a friend who wanted to learn how to code, he wanted to make a Terraria mod so i decided to teach him what i knew. At the time i did not know much, so I could barely help him. What I did was create a discord server that give basic lessons on C# and modding for Terraria. In...
  2. InSignia

tModLoader Trelamium Mod Remastered

This "remake" of Trelamium was originally intended to "be a meme". But overtime it grew into a fun project that we enjoyed. Unlike the orignal Trelamium Mod, this one has no plagiarism (For both codes and sprites), removed bad content/concepts, and adds brand new content. Special Thanks...
  3. InSignia

Pixel Art Rubber Duck's Sproots

Hello! welcome to "Rubber Duck's Sproots". I am a spriter for multiple terraria mods, i'm also a programmer. I started spriting around December 14th, 2017, I was really bad back then and i'm still kinda bad, lol. Anyways, I wanted to present some of my art I've created in the past few months...
  4. InSignia

tModLoader Euphoria Mod

The Euphoria Mod The Euphoria Mod is a new large content mod that has been in development for nearly 6 months. Although, the mod isn't quite ready for release yet. The date estimated is around: Sept. 15th This mod will have it's own storyline within Terraria and will somewhat change the way...
Top Bottom