• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Night_MARE

Thnx m8! It really worked! #I_am_back_alive ;)

Thnx m8! It really worked! #I_am_back_alive ;)
  2. Night_MARE

It's all going MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDD!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! :(

It's all going MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDD!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! :(
  3. Night_MARE

42 games, game development, school, personal life.... :o I am drowning in this massive flood...

42 games, game development, school, personal life.... :o I am drowning in this massive flood called life :crying:
  4. Night_MARE

Mobile Problems

Well, this doesn't belong here holmes. Post it in Mobile Support Forums. You will get quick solutions ;) I would hv helped but i ain't a mobile gamer :)
  5. Night_MARE

Minecraft Thread

I just started playing it today!
  6. Night_MARE

HEYO Guys! Night_MARE Here!

GOG Got it at 50% off :P
  7. Night_MARE

PC Dwarf Fortress - How good/bad it is?

So, I was just searching for some cool games to play (I mostly do that XD), and came to see this game. It looks good (I haven't played it yet). I just wanna ask the community members how good/bad this game is? I love terraria and minecraft so will I love this one too? Also, apart from the...
  8. Night_MARE

WELL WELL WELL, Things have gone real interesting! COZ Minecraft finally worked! YEHEHEE! SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO and SO, I am just too much happy. DON'T EVEN THINK I AM LEAVING TERRARIA COZ OF THIS! THEY BOTH ARE CERTAINLY AWESOME!
  9. Night_MARE

Hey!
  10. Night_MARE

AH, not on Steam buddy. Will be on steam soon ;)
  11. Night_MARE

Ye thanks amigo!

Ye thanks amigo!
  12. Night_MARE

PC Suggestions for my house?

Nice house you got there man!
  13. Night_MARE

Oh yeah, on GTAForums. I (somewhat) helped you out with your ENB problem for gta sa

Oh yeah, on GTAForums. I (somewhat) helped you out with your ENB problem for gta sa
  14. Night_MARE

Gamer, Game Dev, and more.... XD

Gamer, Game Dev, and more.... XD
  15. Night_MARE

Hello everyone! I was just too much badly hurt when minecraft didn't work up on my Windows 10. So, to make it work, I rolled back to Win 7, AND it worked! BUT BUT BUT, Many games didn't worked (including SimplePlanes, GearBlocks, etc.) I can live without one game but not without MANY! So, again...
Top Bottom