• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. SrDuds

tModLoader Erilipah

Thanks for the hard work at fixing this things! Let's keep improving ;)
  2. SrDuds

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod

Thanks!! :naughty:
  3. SrDuds

Disarray Mod

Thanks! :happy:
  4. SrDuds

Disarray Mod

Could you update the main post with the new content? I'm reeeealy lost in this mod Tech class seens promissor
  5. SrDuds

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod

Reeeealy great mod, i'm pretty hyped for the future content! Nice work!! :happy: Just a question, is the Shield of Shielding already obtenable? I don't exactly know how to get it :)
  6. SrDuds

tModLoader Erilipah

That is definitely the biggest problem with this mod, lack of information and random Dracons spawn
  7. SrDuds

tModLoader Erilipah

For me is the oposite, i can talk to Samael but not the other Dracons Let's help improve this mod!
  8. SrDuds

tModLoader Erilipah

Thanks
  9. SrDuds

tModLoader Erilipah

So.... I have 6 dracon NPCs in my town Is this suppoused to happen ? 5 of then sell the same things, only "Samael" has different itens
Top Bottom