[ATTACH]

6. a really far away planet

[ATTACH]

7. a really far away planet

[ATTACH]

8. a really far away planet

[ATTACH]

9. a really far away planet

I still get a fictional character so yes Also can't I just invent new advertisements so that...

I still get a fictional character so yes Also can't I just invent new advertisements so that they can speak the words in those?
  10. a really far away planet

[ATTACH]

11. a really far away planet

Ceres was first discovered in 1801 by Giuseppe Piazzi. He also later discovered other asteroids...

Ceres was first discovered in 1801 by Giuseppe Piazzi. He also later discovered other asteroids. Ceres takes 1,682 days, or 4.6 years to travel around the Sun. It rotates once every 9 hours, which makes its day length one of the shortest in the entire solar system.
  12. a really far away planet

I don't think so, you probably couldn't wish during the day for being lucky during the night also

I don't think so, you probably couldn't wish during the day for being lucky during the night also
  13. a really far away planet

yes

yes
  14. a really far away planet

This was primarily due to the 1963 Partial Test Ban Treaty, which banned nuclear explosions in...

This was primarily due to the 1963 Partial Test Ban Treaty, which banned nuclear explosions in space. Additionally, concerns over nuclear fallout from Project Orion affecting the rest of the planet didn't help. A further 1967 Outer Space Treaty which most spacefaring nations on Earth by now have...
  15. a really far away planet

The project was led by Ted Taylor who worked at General Atomics, and Freeman Dyson, best known...

The project was led by Ted Taylor who worked at General Atomics, and Freeman Dyson, best known for being the namesake of the Dyson sphere. However, the project didn't get very far. The most successful model test of Project Orion reached roughly one hundred meters in altitude following six...
  16. a really far away planet

Space Fact of the Day #103: Project Orion was a study conducted in the 1950s and 1960s by the...

Space Fact of the Day #103: Project Orion was a study conducted in the 1950s and 1960s by the Air Force, DARPA, and NASA into how effective nuclear pulse propulsion was. NPP is a method of spacecraft propulsion that basically involves repeatedly detonating nuclear bombs and using their explosive...
  17. a really far away planet

👅

👅
Back
Top Bottom