Search results for query: *

1. Moinaut

tModLoader The Zynidium Mod

I resprited the Goblin hunt armor. I hated the old sprite.
  2. Moinaut

I'm gonna make multiple trees style when i'll get back, would it worrk ? And i'll rework every mobs, the biome is post moon lord it should be impressiv, For exemple i'm sure the flying unit won't have a demon eye pattern but a red devil one
  3. Moinaut

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Holidays time
  4. Moinaut

About the mirror, if it's pre plantera i think it should have 1 min 30 of cooldown. This item shouldn't be use as fight item ( like the portalguns)
  5. Moinaut

i still think i'll rework the skin when i'll get back
  6. Moinaut

You can post your ideas as suggestions here on the forum if you havn't any sprite with your ideas, i can sprite thoses ideas if they can be added to the mod !
  7. Moinaut

Is the boss's loots making you to strong to make to easy the mechanical bosses ? cause it shouldn't !
  8. Moinaut

Is the boss between wall of flesh and mechanical bosses ? You can already have wings and titanium crossbow to kill him
  9. Moinaut

Yeah, i forgot to say it ^^ He suposed to be premoon lord but he may be post moon lord, the admins still don't talk to me about it soooooo... we'll see ! And the black holes should be spinning in game
  10. Moinaut

No prob about desert.
  11. Moinaut

Cause i still can make it in an other mod x)
  12. Moinaut

So here is the boss ! He might be stronger than vanquish the overseer. The boss could be summon hardly but to find him you need to find this npc on the surface. (he's hard to find and spawn really not often) He'll ask you about him being a multi-world traveler, he wants to fight you at start...
  13. Moinaut

Must I Post my boss here as a suggestion ? Cause you seem to don't Watch discord at all.
  14. Moinaut

I think it should be an ingot about crimstane and ichor, not a tissu sample
  15. Moinaut

Maybe... a giant galactic chicken !
  16. Moinaut

Yeap, the staff told me, i work in mp now ! But still say me everything i can do i'm nearly always bored by not being making things !
  17. Moinaut

Sprites Skeleton Repeater and Lizzard NPC

(Taking a look at the witch doctor) Yeah you're right, but the witch doctor hides himself I wanna a real lizard npc, which one the witch doctor could hate when the alchemist loves the witch doctor !
  18. Moinaut

Here is the Cursed flame yoyo : And the projectile tile : Ichor one Projectile tile.
  19. Moinaut

The armor page 128 can deal with it. I could sprite them
  20. Moinaut

Any idea ? I can make the sprite sheets.
Back
Top Bottom