1. Jawwa

CC Entry. Its my little village. I spent a couple weeks on it :3 [img]

CC Entry. Its my little village. I spent a couple weeks on it :3
  2. Jawwa

Im a Terraria player. Yay

Im a Terraria player. Yay
  3. Jawwa

tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

Finally more idea's. Here we go Pillar Yoyo's Black Hole 98-100 melee damage 10% crit chance Knockback Weak Fast Use speed Stays out 35 seconds Sucks enemies to the yoyo Crafted with 20 vortex fragments at Ancient Manupilator. Same with all yoyo's MilkyWay 90-94 melee damage 7% crit chance...
  4. Jawwa

Nic that sprite is amazing and hopefully it can be added. 50% Credit goes to you. :P
  5. Jawwa

Hopefully someone else can make a sprite Or the modmaker can just make one himself. Thx for trying
  6. Jawwa

If someone can make a sprite for the yoyo i suggested. I will explode and hopefully it can be added in the mod. P.S I suck at spriting
  7. Jawwa

It would probably light up ( very bright ) and if it hits ( or falls on) an enemy it would slow it down. Ya know cause pixie's give that annoying slowed debuff
  8. Jawwa

I have an idea for a yoyo Name: Fairy Throw / Pixie Orb Damage: 40-46 Knockback: Weak Critical: 7% Stays out for about 20 seconds Drops From Pixie's Sells for 5 gold 50 silver. Its a early hardmode yoyo and it leaves a pixie dust trail behind it. Hope you like it Phoenix
  9. Jawwa

Ive got an idea for a yoyo. The Sky String a prehardmode yoyo. shoots feather at the opponent. Dropped by Harpies. Maybe around 15-22 damage, feathers doing 10-15.
  10. Jawwa

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hey, i took the RPG class test thing and im trying to paste it in but it just shows the code not the image. I know this is off topic of the mod but if someone knows please tell me.
  11. Jawwa

Are you going to fix the binocular hand thing in your mod.

Are you going to fix the binocular hand thing in your mod.
  12. Jawwa

That what i wrote was like couple of months ago Thorium is way better now

That what i wrote was like couple of months ago Thorium is way better now
  13. Jawwa

It does say Encounter i'm just bad at spelling. But thank You, i think i know what it means now.
  14. Jawwa

What does it mean by ecounter?????
  15. Jawwa

Ok, thank you for answering
  16. Jawwa

Here is a bug i found. On multiplayer me and my friend killed the Grand Thunder Bird once and it went well but the next time we tried to summon it, it did not summon.
  17. Jawwa

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Does Multiplayer work Now ? I have no idea because the message saying multiplayer is not working has been there Forever
  18. Jawwa

Magic YEAH. Tremor mod is amazing, Go check it out :3

Magic YEAH. Tremor mod is amazing, Go check it out :3
Back
Top Bottom