Search results for query: *

1. Andrio Celos

PC WTB: Vitamin and 1 Pet

Hello Mimi, If you still need vitamins, I would like to sell you some for a bone rattle. Let me know when we can meet.
  2. Andrio Celos

PC WTB fish finder

What sort of things would you be willing to trade?
  3. Andrio Celos

PC Selling the coin gun in exchange for the lucky coin. (PC)

Hello Nilsen84, One of my characters is willing to trade you a lucky coin for one of your coin guns. If you're still interested, let us know when we can meet. Also, we were once able to lead the Flying Dutchman to the ocean, trap it there and farm the pirates that spawn from it. You can...
  4. Andrio Celos

PC Want To Buy A Sextant

Hello, I would be willing to trade you a sextant for any of the other angler accessories. Let me know when you can meet if you're interested.
  5. Andrio Celos

PC Trade/Buy for Arkhalis

Hey, Yes, I do. Could you PM me and let me know when you might be able to meet?
  6. Andrio Celos

PC Looking for a Tome of Infinite Wisdom.

So Jasmine and I kept on looking for the Tome, and guess what. We got three of them in one Old One's Army challenge! That means we have two spare ones to sell. I'd still like to trade most of the loot from the event if anyone would like to trade.
  7. Andrio Celos

PC Trade/Buy for Arkhalis

Got a mining outfit, binoculars, sextant or paint sprayer? I'd like to trade you for one of those. Or a Tome of Infinite Wisdom.~
  8. Andrio Celos

PC I need a sextant and a weather radio

I'll trade you those items for any two other uncommon non-decorative angler rewards. Or a Tome of Infinite Wisdom. You may let me know when you can meet.
  9. Andrio Celos

PC trade for a shrimpy truffle

I'm willing to give you a shrimpy truffle for some of that loot. Please let me know where and when we can meet.
  10. Andrio Celos

PC Looking for a Tome of Infinite Wisdom.

Hi. A while ago, I started a wizard/Pokémon trainer playthrough with my other character. She and I have taken on the goal of casting every spell and firing every magic weapon in the game. We're currently looking for the Tome of Infinite Wisdom, which is an uncommon drop from the ogres. We're...
  11. Andrio Celos

PC Npc house not working?

It might be, but that gives a different message.
  12. Andrio Celos

PC Help setting up an Eternia Crystal Stand Arena

As far as the Eternia Crystal is concerned, platforms don't count as solid ground. So the arena isn't valid if there are deep gaps with platforms across them. More detail here.
  13. Andrio Celos

PC Npc house not working?

The screenshot makes it look like you clicked on the wall. That doesn't work. There seem to be a few quirks whereby a house that is too small or too narrow is considered valid only if the door isn't open inward. To avoid that, the house should be at least 8 (ideally at least 9) tiles wide if it...
  14. Andrio Celos

PC WTB Skiph's Developer Costume

Which ones do you have?
  15. Andrio Celos

PC Bottemless Water Bucket

I'd much like to trade one of my spare bottomless water buckets for a hotline fishing rod. PM me if you're interested.
  16. Andrio Celos

Oh: in case anyone's interested, using vortex armour and the Phantasm bow.

Oh: in case anyone's interested, using vortex armour and the Phantasm bow.
  17. Andrio Celos

Finally defeated Betsy of the old one's army.

Finally defeated Betsy of the old one's army.
  18. Andrio Celos

Help with moon lord and strats [expert solo]

Have you considered beating him in normal mode, so that you can craft one of the luminite armour sets and challenge him in Expert mode with that? It's questionable at best, but both of my characters did it.
  19. Andrio Celos

PC Needing a Terrarian Yoyo

I'll trade you mine for any one of: Last Prism Rainbow Crystal Staff Lucky Coin Star Wrath Let me know what you have to offer.
  20. Andrio Celos

Oh, hey. I haven't seen you there in a while.

Oh, hey. I haven't seen you there in a while.
Back
Top Bottom