Search results for query: *

1. SagetheWise

Builds Build tour! Almost 70 hours in pre-hardmode

Thank you, I very much appreciate it. :) Feel free to take inspiration from anything you like, should you wish. To each their own, but I would honestly recommend to anyone to take their time in at least some of their worlds. It's honestly become the default way I play the game now haha.
  2. SagetheWise

Blocks & Decoration Would it be possible for the living loom to be sold by the Dryad NPC?

In reference to Hardmode, the Steampunker will apparently sell the Living Loom (for... whatever reason) if you have the living wood wand in your inventory, which is your only source of the item unless you get semi-lucky in your world's generation, or if you don't mind world/character hopping...
  3. SagetheWise

Blocks & Decoration Would it be possible for the living loom to be sold by the Dryad NPC?

Fair enough, didn't know that. Still, having it be sold by the Dryad (pre-hardmode, as well) would, in my eyes at least, make so much more sense. :)
  4. SagetheWise

I was very surprised to learn after browsing the official Terraria wikipedia that the living loom is only legitimately obtainable (i.e. outside world hopping) from living wood trees on some occasions, and isn't guaranteed to spawn. If you are unlucky enough to get one to spawn, there's no other...
  5. SagetheWise

Builds Build tour! Almost 70 hours in pre-hardmode

Almost 70 hours have gone into this world and character. What a remarkable, beautiful journey this has been for me. Never before have I taken as much time to smell the roses and shape the world to my heart's and imagination's desires. Before I fight the Wall of Flesh and change the world forever...
  6. SagetheWise

Thank you, I much appreciate it! :)

Thank you, I much appreciate it! :)
  7. SagetheWise

Blocks & Decoration Can the mannequin/womannequin have 7 accessory slots to match Master Mode?

Would it be possible for the mannequin and womannequin to gain two extra vanity and dye slots to match? The current set-up works fine for Classic Mode, but if you're playing on Expert or Master Mode (with an extra 1 or 2 useable accessory slots, respectively), and you wish to dress up a...
  8. SagetheWise

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Speaking of the Angler, I hope that coralstone blocks become more accessible in 1.4. It's currently impossible to get any decent amount of quantities of it without spending hundreds of hours doing nothing but just fishing.
  9. SagetheWise

I'm sure a mod that does just this will be introduced shortly after 1.4 is released.
  10. SagetheWise

I could be mistaken about this, but I believe Re-Logic you'll be able to customize them through a small selection of options much like the minimap border?
  11. SagetheWise

No offense was intended; notice how I didn't once pick a side. All I'm saying is hold your horses, calm down, and wait. It will be a better use of everyone's time to discuss this new mechanic once we have gotten a chance to experience it; we have been spared of all the details for now. All I...
  12. SagetheWise

Apologies for that, I can be as blunt as a club when "needed" plus I couldn't think of a better and more eye-catching term at the time. :P But I didn't pick a side.
  13. SagetheWise

Listen, we're all here to give and not to receive. Nothing will come from this; no agreement will be met. The only thing both sides have in common is that we want to push a narrative and ignore anything that goes against our agenda, to put it harshly. Instead of engaging in endless bickering and...
  14. SagetheWise

To each their own I guess. Not everyone can build like Khaios. Lol. I fail to see how it is strict though. Everyone has to leave the nest at some point, if you get what I mean. Having all of your storage in one location is neither ethical nor unethical. It's just reasonable placement. Allowing...
  15. SagetheWise

Exactly! Hence why I suggested why if all the requirements are not met for NPC happiness, their trade windows should be totally locked. One requirement is met, their trade window opens with increased prices. 2 requirements are met, and the prices are default. The final requirement(s) are met...
  16. SagetheWise

I've been thinking of this new mechanic overnight and I have a suggestion that I'd like to put forth. Someone previously roughly compared the upcoming NPC Happiness mechanic to making friends in Stardew Valley. I believe that Terraria could gain massive benefits through progression and gameplay...
  17. SagetheWise

I believe it will be static. Witch Doctor + Dryad in the Jungle, for example.
  18. SagetheWise

True, or one could just farm Queen Bee.
  19. SagetheWise

I'm not disregarding your criticisms at all. You're obviously passionate about this game, and I can relate - we all can. But all I advise is that you don't make your final verdict before launch. I've played many games that had game-changing features in updates that I admittedly heavily...
Back
Top Bottom